BobbyJohn

By The Sea | Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt (Nov 13)

Paradox.

She became one of the 3 most famous woman in the world by snatching Pitt from Rachel.

She did, and she's enjoyed box office success thankfully, but her status isn't really due to her acting career. She could've done so much more as an actress. For example, she turned down the role in Gravity no less than 3 times before WB moved on to Sandra Bullock.

• Like 1

Full disclosure. I hate Brad Pitt. He ruined Jolie's career IMO. She basically stopped acting when she got with him.

Didn't this have more to do with her mother's death and then her recent preemptive operations? Maleficent made me happy because it made me believe that she still enjoys appearing in big budget star vehicles. I am just so pisses at what seems like her total disinterest in Salt 2. The ending of the first film and how the story progressed makes a sequel a very logical step, with the potential for true badassery and kickass action as Evelyn faces off against the other sleeper agents that are surely out to eliminate her. WHY??? Why did she forsake Salt and its fans????? :(

• Like 1

Who are the other two? Madonna and Jlaw? Oprah and Jlaw? Oprah and Madonna? Kate Royalwhatever her last name is?

Jay Z & Beyoncé.

The British royal couple is in every tabloid everywhere in the world every week.

I swear to you people, Oprah is not as famous as americans think outside of the US.

As far as women go, pop stars are global superstars, Rihanna, Shakira, Katy Perry,Madonna of course, Taylor Swift is getting there too with her pop album etc.

Oh, that Kardashian chick, I think she is Satan in disguise, civilization won't survive her.

• Like 1

She did, and she's enjoyed box office success thankfully, but her status isn't really due to her acting career. She could've done so much more as an actress. For example, she turned down the role in Gravity no less than 3 times before WB moved on to Sandra Bullock.

I love Sandy, but knowing that Gravity could've been Angie's makes me so mad. :(

• Like 1

Jay Z & Beyoncé.

The British royal couple is in every tabloid everywhere in the world every week.

I swear to you people, Oprah is not as famous as americans think outside of the US.

As far as women go, pop stars are global superstars, Rihanna, Shakira, Katy Perry,Madonna of course, Taylor Swift is getting there too with her pop album etc.

Oh, that Kardashian chick, I think she is Satan in disguise, civilization won't survive her.

God, I love your posts!! :)

• Like 1

I'm telling you Coch. I want Salt II as badly as you do. But she schedules her projects around Brad's. For every three movies he does, she makes one. And now those are usually directorial projects. Her next one is a film about the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia which, while noble, will ultimately end up a foreign film that goes straight to Netflix with little fanfare.

• Like 1

I'm telling you Coch. I want Salt II as badly as you do. But she schedules her projects around Brad's. For every three movies he does, she makes one. And now those are usually directorial projects. Her next one is a film about the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia which, while noble, will ultimately end up a foreign film that goes straight to Netflix with little fanfare.

Maleficient 2 is officially in development at Disney, so there s that.

They won't do it without her.

• Like 1

I must say...that sounds more interesting than...

Well...everything she's ever made.

I'll watch that.

Edited by kowhite

Maleficient 2 is officially in development at Disney, so there s that.

They won't do it without her.

And she won't do it, so it's not ever happening. Mark my words.

Cleopatra is now dead thanks to Rudin-gate.

Apparently she bought the rights to a Catherine the Great film so I imagine she may direct and star in that instead somewhere down the line.

Other than that, I doubt she does much more as an actress before she hangs it up. Maybe "Africa" if it ever gets financing, word was before it fell through was that she was going to direct it and play a supporting role as Pitt's character's wife - though again, not the role I'd want to see her in again.

I wish she would star in one more action film before she retires.

• Like 1

:-(

Good God, please let her casting agent (does she have one? I know that not all stars do) think of her for Wonder Woman. She could be a fantastic Cheetah. It would be a high-profile role in a potential blockbuster, right in her wheelhouse, and yet she would not have to carry the film...it would just be a fun little action blockbuster where she can ham it up, reassert her cred with the comic book crowd (it's been soooo long since Wanted!) and have fun playing a badass bitch, which she can do so well!

• Like 1

:-(

Good God, please let her casting agent (does she have one? I know that not all stars do) think of her for Wonder Woman. She could be a fantastic Cheetah. It would be a high-profile role in a potential blockbuster, right in her wheelhouse, and yet she would not have to carry the film...it would just be a fun little action blockbuster where she can ham it up, reassert her cred with the comic book crowd (it's been soooo long since Wanted!) and have fun playing a badass bitch, which she can do so well!

From what I've heard she has no representation. She negoatiates everything herself. Would love to see her play Cheetah but it's not happening. I loved her in Wanted. Wah! :(

• Like 2

Well just make sure your Netlfix account is active in the Fall of 2016 and you will get that opportunity.

Not to down on box office, but...some of Netflixs movies are quite interesting. They are pouring some pretty epic dollars (like 60-90) into some pretty unique projects.

I hope they succeed.

I feel dirty saying that.

• Like 1

And she won't do it, so it's not ever happening. Mark my words.

Cleopatra is now dead thanks to Rudin-gate.

Apparently she bought the rights to a Catherine the Great film so I imagine she may direct and star in that instead somewhere down the line.

Other than that, I doubt she does much more as an actress before she hangs it up. Maybe "Africa" if it ever gets financing, word was before it fell through was that she was going to direct it and play a supporting role as Pitt's character's wife - though again, not the role I'd want to see her in again.

I wish she would star in one more action film before she retires.

If I had magical powers of persuasion, I'd have her be Cheetah in Wonder Woman, Salt in Salt 2, and then whatever else she wants. But those two are my dream for Angie before she gives up acting altogether!!!

• Like 1

Not to down on box office, but...some of Netflixs movies are quite interesting. They are pouring some pretty epic dollars (like 60-90) into some pretty unique projects.

I hope they succeed.

I feel dirty saying that.

I love Netflix! Love what they're doing. Make the networks and studios sweat a bit.

Almost finished Sense8 by the Wachowskis.

Edited by SlayDIM

I love Netlix! Love what they're doing. Make the networks and studios sweat a bit.

Almost finished Sense8 by the Wachowskis.

And? Should I watch?

I like the Wachowskis movies.

Even Jupiter a Ascending was....ok.

Cloud Atlas and Speed Racer though...loved them.