BobbyJohn

By The Sea | Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt (Nov 13)

I've blocked it out of my memory since literally everything else about the movie is incredible. 

It's very much "Just in case the brutal imagery we're handing out here isn't enough, brad's gonna take the stage to sit you guys down and explain why slavery just isn't ok." to the audience.

It's very much "Just in case the brutal imagery we're handing out here isn't enough, brad's gonna take the stage to sit you guys down and explain why slavery just isn't ok." to the audience.

Yeah they even used one of his lines "There's no justice in slavery" or something in the FYC spots. Like cmon man.

Good trailer. 

1386626763_105408951_jennifer-aniston-br

Jennifer Aniston-Pitt

Damn, that Jay Leno chin! She's also giving a bit of Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie vibes. Her beauty is so overrated by the media and her PR. Not that she needs to be beautiful but for decades we've been fed that she's one of the most beautiful women and she's clearly not. 

Edited by Boogie Nights

Damn, that Jay Leno chin! She's also giving a bit of Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie vibes. Her beauty is so overrated by the media and her PR. Not that she needs to be beautiful but for decades we've been fed that she's one of the most beautiful women and she's clearly not. 

Great post

Good trailer. 

You're an awful person.

• Like 3

Seriously. This looks great.

After Unbroken debacle I don't have high hopes for this awards-wise but just want it to be a quality film with decent reviews. I think it certainly looks intriguing and I'm glad Jolie is trying something outside her apparent wheelhouse of war/issue-driven films.

And as an actress, when is the last time she played a serious role like this? Changeling?

• Like 2

Good trailer. 

I'd still hit it.

Seriously. This looks great.

After Unbroken debacle I don't have high hopes for this awards-wise but just want it to be a quality film with decent reviews. I think it certainly looks intriguing and I'm glad Jolie is trying something outside her apparent wheelhouse of war/issue-driven films.

And as an actress, when is the last time she played a serious role like this? Changeling?

The Changling sucked.

Waaaah, that's not my son. Waaaah.

Repeat for two hours.

Full disclosure. I hate Brad Pitt. He ruined Jolie's career IMO. She basically stopped acting when she got with him.

Paradox.

She became one of the 3 most famous woman in the world by snatching Pitt from Rachel.