BobbyJohn

By The Sea | Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt (Nov 13)

Is it normal for promo for a film featuring two huge stars like this to not have started yet?I know that they are busy with other things at the moment but I nearly would have expected some form of promo by now?Still,I guess it is normal."Secret In Their Eyes" which also features two big A-listers seems to be taking a similar approach and that is out only a week after this film.

Is this getting delayed? There is only a 1 minute trailer and 0 marketing.

Nah. It's getting dumped. They know the movie is horrid and are still gonna release it, do as little promo as possible, and finally let the movie ride out in Bargain Bins and Discount Retailers around the world, similar to that JLaw movie Serena.

Nah. It's getting dumped. They know the movie is horrid and are still gonna release it, do as little promo as possible, and finally let the movie ride out in Bargain Bins and Discount Retailers around the world, similar to that JLaw movie Serena.

Wouldn't be surprising. The whole thing reeks of being nothing more than a vanity project for Jolie.

• Like 4

Wouldn't be surprising. The whole thing reeks of being nothing more than a vanity project for Jolie.

I think it's more of a conspiracy.

Look at all the hassle Sony had to go through with Jolie in regards to that Cleopatra movie.

Jolie was getting too demanding, too powerful, and Hollywood are using this to show Jolie what she's worth. What leverage will she have now that shes written, directed, produced, and starred in one of the worst movies of the year?

We'll probably see her next playing some random villain in a YA movie or something, Lionsgate would've gotten her on the cheap

I think it's more of a conspiracy.

Look at all the hassle Sony had to go through with Jolie in regards to that Cleopatra movie.

Jolie was getting too demanding, too powerful, and Hollywood are using this to show Jolie what she's worth. What leverage will she have now that shes written, directed, produced, and starred in one of the worst movies of the year?

We'll probably see her next playing some random villain in a YA movie or something, Lionsgate would've gotten her on the cheap

ClearWaterLegend, that you sis?

• Like 1

I really don't think that it would have been put as opening film of AFI if they felt that the film was bad.Pitt and Jolie are busy at the moment.Pitt is filming and Jolie could be doing pre-production on "First They Killed My Father".Also,this is a smaller film so maybe that is why promo hasn't started yet."Secret In Their Eyes" is another A-list driven high profile film coming out soon (only a week after "By The Sea") and the approach to that regarding promo has been pretty much the same.

Edited by jhay