BobbyJohn

By The Sea | Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt (Nov 13)

I just watched this again. The trailer is beautiful and super well directed. The shot of Jolie crying on the bed is stunning and the sea is captured so iridiscently. I am hoping for a brighter but still as harrowing Blue Valentine thematically, but I decent film directed by Jolie would be a huge win too.

• Like 1

I’m officially intrigued.

Unrelated but funny (I think): on the Entertainment Weekly forums, some idiot wrote, “So typical for the homewrecker to drop this on the same day that Jen Aniston gets married.” WTF? LOL

Well I saw (multiple) people commenting how Aniston dares get married so close the release date of By the Sea trailer. I know tabloids make up stories about how these two hate each other and make up competition between them but it is so silly that people still care.

Anyway this looks better than I assumed (the cinematography looks great at least) and apparently this is about a couple of other couples as well withc could be interesting.

• Like 1

I’m officially intrigued.

Unrelated but funny (I think): on the Entertainment Weekly forums, some idiot wrote, “So typical for the homewrecker to drop this on the same day that Jen Aniston gets married.” WTF? LOL

LMAO it's been 10 years, person needs to let it gooooooooooo.

This looks intriguing. As an aside, though, I don't think I'll ever get used to saying "Pitt" at the end of her name.

• Like 1

LMAO it's been 10 years, person needs to let it gooooooooooo.

This looks intriguing. As an aside, though, I don't think I'll ever get used to saying "Pitt" at the end of her name.

Homewrecker.

Never Forget.

:angry:

• Like 1

Jolie is a far better actor but Pitt is in far better movies.

:lol:  This is ridiculous.

pitt is a better actor than jolie, pitt is great in drama and comedy, is a very versatile actor, jolie cannot do comedy.
pitt is most respected than jolie, her resume is miles away better than her.
Edited by Luke

:lol: This is ridiculous.

pitt is a better actor than jolie, pitt is great in drama and comedy, is a very versatile actor, jolie can not do comedy.

pitt is most respected than jolie, her resume is miles away better than her.

Shutting this down. What's the point of pitting them against each other? They will never compete for the same award ever and both have great filmographies and an Oscar.

They have great on screen chemistry and this movie will be led by that, not by someone stealing the show.

remember how brad pitt was in 12 years a slave for a scene and pretty much stopped that great movie dead with his awful performance?

you guys remember that?

I've blocked it out of my memory since literally everything else about the movie is incredible. 

• Like 1