#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

You get my like purely for using an image from the 2005 US Grand Prix!

I lived in Indianapolis at the time, but for some reason that was the first Grand Prix that I didn't go to. Turned out to be the right call.

• Like 1

Did you not see the latest trailer? They actually have a line when Will Arnett says "So they are aliens?" and Megan Fox says "No, that would be stupid"

http://youtu.be/dwXFsrp6WBs

The latest trailer for TMNT that played in front of TF4 really struck me as the type of thing the GA will enjoy. I think it'll do fairly well.

I want actual Nikki to weigh in on this. Something is going on with that site of hers, she's been posting very infrequently.

Probably got a ceast and desist from Penske. Or at the very least, they are working out another settlement.

• Like 1

ISIS massacres 1700 Iraqis and nobody panics. Paramount fudges some numbers and everybody loses their minds!

Well this is a box office site. I don't see the problem.

• Like 5

The latest trailer for TMNT that played in front of TF4 really struck me as the type of thing the GA will enjoy. I think it'll do fairly well.

A group of kids sitting behind me went "Michaelangelo is cool". This movie seems squarely aimed at kids.