#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

@jack....it def the worst......the good parts are only the battles....osgiliath scenes r cringe worthy..fellowship of the ring is the best then return of the king

There is no "worst" LOTR movie. They're all the best.

• Like 12

And there is your problem. Leftover Indian food is always much more spicier than freshly made. The meat gets an extra few days to completely marinate in the spices already present in the food.

I was desperate, there was nothing else to eat in the fridge :(

• Like 1

Right now, I see Maleficent finishing around 235M and DOFP around 231M so yeah, it has a legitimate shot at number 1 movie of May.

I think so too
  • Like 1

Movies are also have abnormally bad legs this summer so don't count on it following TF3 yet.

Thats not interely true. Many big movies have around 2,8-3,1 multiplier due to higher weekdays even if they drop 55% in the 2nd weekend....
  • Like 1

You guys talking about box office are OFF TOPIC. Please get back on topic of discussing the USA Vs Belgium match.

Neither squad's all that impressive. Neither squad will advance very far after today's match. Belgium's a fluke and, after next WC, likely won't qualify for decades.

• Like 1

Unless you include the terrible hobbit films then it's as clear as the sun what's the worst.

Those aren't LOTR. I would have a difficult time choosing the worst LOTR between Fellowship and Return. 

• Like 1

Neither squad's all that impressive. Neither squad will advance very far after today's match. Belgium's a fluke and, after next WC, likely won't qualify for decades.

Whoever wins today's match will win the World Cup, quote me on that!
  • Like 1