BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

Thank you guys.

Mh, i'm not quite sure, what to make of it. There is "The Heat" at one side, but then there's "We're the Millers" on the other side. Could go either way.

Since both films made over $100m, I think it's going to be fine either way.

• Like 1

Thank you guys.Mh, i'm not quite sure, what to make of it. There is "The Heat" at one side, but then there's "We're the Millers" on the other side. Could go either way.

It could even go higher given its Tuesday night previews.
  • Like 1

There was a scene where he is banging a chick and his orgasm is so hard that it blows the roof off the trailer he is staying in.  That was obviously cut from the pg-13 film.   :)

It was in the director's cut I saw. The gal is yummy.

Posted Image

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

Does any one else think that The Green Lantern was better than the Avengers?

Well speaking for just myself, actually with this one, I speak for everyone,  no  :P

Edited by 75live
  • Like 12

Does any one else think that The Green Lantern was better than the Avengers?

Uhh. I'm definitely not a huge fan of The Avengers, but still, no. GL had a lot of potential, but it's a mess.

• Like 1

IGN's Apes Review:The Apes franchise returns to greatness with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, a film that works as both a rousing summer tent pole movie as well as an intelligent science-fiction tale with heart.

This sounds good!

• Like 1

Well speaking for just myself, actually with this one, I speak for everyone,  no  :P

Really. I never understood the hate on Green Lanter. I mean it wasn't great, but it was ceartainly enjoyable. 

• Like 1

Really. I never understood the hate on Green Lanter. I mean it wasn't great, but it was ceartainly enjoyable. 

I never said I hated it, or even really like The Avengers, just saying it still isn't better than the Avengers and it's not really close

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1