BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

3rd UPDATE, Monday, 1:08 PM:Based on matinee numbers so far,Tammy looks right now like it may gross $7M to $8M today (which would include late shows) on track for a $33M to $36M July Fourth holiday weekend. It will need strong word-of-mouth to push it higher, but as it looks now it’s gotten lukewarm reception, it maybe will take in $26M or lower for the 3-day weekend number. Deliver Us From Evil and Earth to Echo are on track to unearth anywhere from $3.5M to $4M for Echo and $3M to $3.5M for Evil for WednesdayIt’s still way early but right now the two pictures are tracking closely — with Echo pulling in maybe in the low-to-mid teens ($15m to $17M) with Evil maybe low teens for the holiday (maybe $12M to $15M). That’s how it looks now, but there are so many factors that will be influencing these numbers. Most of the Evil crowd will start coming in tonight. We are also watching the weather on the East Coast. Earth to Echo, which Relativity picked up after Disney said nah, may do a little better over the weekend given that there is no new family fare. But none of these pictures are getting good reception from critics and none are doing bang-up business. It’s blah like the weather on the East Coast.

"on track for a $33M to $36M July Fourth holiday weekend. It will need strong word-of-mouth to push it higher, but as it looks now it’s gotten lukewarm reception, it maybe will take in $26M or lower for the 3-day weekend number. "

What the hell kind of reporting is this?

• Like 2

Technically, we should talk about these numbers in the Wednesday thread (DamienRoc just posted the same info from Deadline there).

The off-topicness was getting a bit too much. Decided to post something on topic. I swear these derailments get worse every day.

• Like 1

"on track for a $33M to $36M July Fourth holiday weekend. It will need strong word-of-mouth to push it higher, but as it looks now it’s gotten lukewarm reception, it maybe will take in $26M or lower for the 3-day weekend number. "

5 day vs 3 day.

• Like 1

more of topicl stuff. It looks like Fault in Our Stars will have a slightly betterX than Twilight. But after two pretty bad drops it's good to see that it has leveled out. Now carry on with your pizza talk. I am on my way to see transformers in IMAX 3d with 9 other friends. Yes we just dropped $180 to go watch this movie lol

I give you credit you didn't like the film, but you're back seeing it again.  Btw you guys should go out for pizza afterwards

• Like 1

LOL. Box office updates from the future?

• Like 1

more of topicl stuff. It looks like Fault in Our Stars will have a slightly betterX than Twilight. But after two pretty bad drops it's good to see that it has leveled out. Now carry on with your pizza talk. I am on my way to see transformers in IMAX 3d with 9 other friends. Yes we just dropped $180 to go watch this movie lol

Best of luck the second time around! :)

• Like 1

I hate Imo's Pizza.  :lol:

St. Louis has that weird cheese that they use. I wasn't a big fan.

Hah, suck it Imo's!

And just say no to St Louis style pizza!

Also, the cheese that people love in St Louis is called "provel".

• Like 2

Hah, suck it Imo's!

And just say no to St Louis style pizza!

Also, the cheese that people love in St Louis is called "provel".

Provel cheese isn't horrible, but it isn't that good either. Not sure why people in St. Louis love it so much on their pizza. 

• Like 1

these are all guys I used to work with at my old job. Many of us haven't seen each other for about a year. So we decided to do drinks and transformers at IMAX tonight. So I'm not really going by choice to see transformers this is just a movie everybody decided on.

• Like 2

If I lived in Finland I would NEVER eat

After looking at that food, I don't know if I ever want to eat again.

Edit: No wonder Finnish women are so thin. They almost never eat.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 4

After looking at that food, I don't know if I ever want to eat again.

Edit: No wonder Finnish women are so thin. They almost never eat.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHH HHAHAHHHHAHAHAH

• Like 1