MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

Which reminds me TF4 has some awful CGI scenes

Nothing beats...

Posted Image

That CGI...

Yeah, that looked way too fake. However, in the context of the movie, when you realize that it's all fake in a computer anyways....

Never saw the sequels.

Matrix is an all time fav.

RELOADED, despite a few missteps, does almost everything you want a sequel to do: it opens up the universe, it starts pushing the characters in new and interesting directions, and it ups the stakes. Plus it has a great little cliffhanger of an ending (not the exact ending but what comes just earlier).

The shame is that REVOLUTIONS stumbles and doesn't fulfill much of the promise of RELOADED, which retroactively hurts the second film too.

• Like 2

I have a mouse in my apt under the kitchen cabinet. :mellow:

I can kill it with a trap but who picks the dead mouse? Yuuuuckzilla :blink:

Pick up the dead rat, throw it in the trash, wash your hands.

Boom.

• Like 1

You are all so boring. This thread could have been an EPIC Baumer rant about how bad Tammy is, and instead is a stupid argument about Baumer having to turn off his phone while he was alone with only 4 people many rows below him. Fuck you all. :lol: 

• Like 4

You are all so boring. This thread could have been an EPIC Baumer rant about how bad Tammy is, and instead is a stupid argument about Baumer having to turn off his phone while he was alone with only 4 people many rows below him. Fuck you all. :lol:

PRINCIPLE.

• Like 2

Matrix Reloaded is a handful of cut/condensed scenes away from being as good as the original. Because a few of those scenes desperately needed to be trimmed or entirely excised.

• Like 2

Matrix Reloaded is a handful of cut/condensed scenes away from being as good as the original. Because a few of those scenes desperately needed to be trimmed or entirely excised.

"Reloaded" was Epic top to bottom outside of the Rave Scene and The Architect scene even though the latter scene went over a lot of people's heads.  

It's amazing how consistently awful this summer manages to be.

I just wish I had some indies in the area... or that my birthday was next week. Apes, Begin Again, Life Itself, or Boyhood would all be much preferred to Transformers 4 (which I don't even know if I'm seeing today)