MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

The way Deliver Us has been described by critics and guys like Drew McWeeny, I think it might be another one of those horror flicks that's actually pretty good but gets shit on by journalists.

I use Jeremy Jahns as a judge a lot on a movie's mainstream enjoy ability.  He thought Deliver Us From Evil was pretty much a compilation of random jump scares in summation.

• Like 2

well s*** it happened again lol. I saw transformers for a second time and I liked it this time. I think when I saw it the other night I was very tired and didn't get a chance to enjoy it as much as I should have. I saw it with 9 other guys and not a word of a lie every one of them loved it. Three of the guys said this was the best Transformers movies that they had seen. So yes I do like the movie still not as good as the first and third but its a good entry.

Meant to post this...

http://youtu.be/dVhDL9uaf1o?t=19s

• Like 2

There's ten minutes left in the movie but my dad made me pause it. Stupid, but not the worst thing. If y'all ever wonder why I don't frequently watch old movies at home, here are some comments my brother and father have made during United 93

- "Handheld cameras, eh? Not a big fan."

- "What does Akbar mean? I hear in it a lot of Arabic."

- "Wow, airport security really wasn't as strict"

- "I wonder if your mother would like this movie."

- "Which one is the guy in the FAA?"

- "Now that right there is a real Jersey accent."

- A four minute discussion about the names and flight plans of the other 9/11 planes while the movie is having the same discussion

- "Is this really the procedures for looking for a lost airplane?"

- "Heh, that's the actual tape from the day."

- "That's a pro air traffic controller"

- "Finally! It's been silent for the whole movie, but now music!"

- "Hey, I caught that bit earlier!"

- "They can see that this is kinda creepy."

- "Eh... this is gonna be bloody."

- "He must be staging it in the bathroom."

- "Is he trying to set off the smoke detector?"

- "Plastic explosives? Really?"

- "Good luck getting a battery like that on a plane nowadays."

- "Let me guess: That guy's dead."

- "That's not at all suspicious."

- "They could be a bit more subtle about it."

such a great time of watching movies with family

• Like 5

I see a lot of movies twice just to see if I will enjoy them a second time or not. Noctis can back me up on this when I say I even did see Half Blood Prince twice even the second time I hated it lol but there have been movies that I've seen twice when I do enjoy it more the second time. It could be any number of reasons. The last time I saw it I know I was very tired and I should not have seen it. I still think the film has some problems in the middle and the dynamic was not as good as the original cast but there's no denying that I enjoyed it much better this time

• Like 4