MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

Omfg. I'm super done.

This is the third time a hot guy on Tumblr messages me thinking my avatar is me. I mean, I do like their shirtless and nude pics, lmfao. Still though.

This is my avatar.

Posted Image

And they get all excited and ask where I'm from and get all flirty, and then, they disappear when I tell them I'm a man.

Lmfao. Damn, my Queen. Gimme a week of being you. I'd have so much fun. :(

But why would you use a picture of a random girl as your avatar? Social experiment?

• Like 1

Stan for Rose Byrne, Blank! As a fan of Damages since 2007 I'm happy to see her finally get the attention she deserves.I'm off to see Begin Again!

Jelly. Can't wait to see Begin Again. 

And Rose Byrne is so attractive. She and the girl on 24 this season are my two recent celeb crushes. Sorry Shailene

Blank did you work with the Fox marketing team, posters department ?

:D

I WISH. I'd do a better job than them

Yeah, they are both good, but Watson is the better Emma.

I haven't even seen Stone outside of TASM lol

McCarthy's coming from that Oscar.

Both MMs have been nominated for the same amount of Oscars

• Like 2

Too bad the worst movies are doing best and vice versa, 22JS and X-Men being the only major exception

The only good movie doing not so good is Edge of Tomorrow. There are plenty of worse movies doing worse than that. And I am referring to movies in separate genres. The point being even if it's an apples to oranges comparison, Edge of Tomorrow is still a much fresher fruit.

Bitch, that ain't a random girl. That's my favorite actress. Bye, Felicia.

I think I speak for everyone on these that if you didn't use that avatar nobody would know who she is
  • Like 3

I don't particularly like Melissa myself, but come on, why is it wrong for her to play to her strengths, or at least what works?

It's only been a couple years since Bridesmaids and really fame and popularity doesn't last forever, just ask any and every other actor and actress. She managed to make it in Hollywood, she should milk it for all its worth and then she can do projects she wants or be more dramatic etc. She looks different in the trailer for St Vincent.

She is not Adam Sandler. Phoning it in for years now. Maybe the failure of Funny People scared him back to doing this but his recent movies are probably some of the worst he's ever made.

And fortunately audiences are catching on.

The difference between Sandler and McCarthy is that Sandler can't decide who his specific audience is, probably why he's allegedly aiming for everyone.

Edited by Jay Beezy

That's why I suggested a fivesome with Kendrick, Lawrence, Stone, Watson, and Woodley.

A movie with all 5 of them in it has the potential to be great. Would love to see it.

• Like 4

Stan for Rose Byrne, Blank! As a fan of Damages since 2007 I'm happy to see her finally get the attention she deserves.I'm off to see Begin Again!

I love Damages. I didn't even know she was in it until I stumbled onto on Netflix. I think I watched all the FX seasons in one weekend.

I first saw Rose in a  movie called I Capture the Castle. She was just lovely. Been a fan ever since. It's also an early role for Henry Cavill who was as handsome as you will ever see him.  :D

The only good movie doing not so good is Edge of Tomorrow. There are plenty of worse movies doing worse than that. And I am referring to movies in separate genres. The point being even if it's an apples to oranges comparison, Edge of Tomorrow is still a much fresher fruit.

Most people would argue Dragon 2 against you

• Like 2

well s*** it happened again lol. I saw transformers for a second time and I liked it this time. I think when I saw it the other night I was very tired and didn't get a chance to enjoy it as much as I should have. I saw it with 9 other guys and not a word of a lie every one of them loved it. Three of the guys said this was the best Transformers movies that they had seen. So yes I do like the movie still not as good as the first and third but its a good entry.

Posted Image

:P

• Like 3