MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

ETE and DUFE look especially like stupid acronyms.

ETE is french for summer.  It's a film coming out in the summer.  Clever acronym.

• Like 2

It's OK, I had a thing for Stacy Haiduk back in the day(She was Lana Lang on Superboy TV series in the late 80s, and she was on Seaquest DSV) and no one knew or cared who she was.

Posted Image

And then there's Melissa Archer(Don't ask me what she's been on, but I think it's some soap).

Oh yeah...

Posted Image

Recent WWE event:

Posted Image

Yeah, I got a thing for voluptuous redheads...what can I say? Speaking of which, there are no redheads in the openers this weekend. I think we should call Hollywood on oppressing this important segment of the population. ;)

That's Natalie from One Life to Live. Natalie and John were a big time couple, lol. I didn't know she was ever in anything else.

By the way, I think I read yesterday that the budget for Tammy was only $20M? It's going to end up making a profit by the end of this weekend so there is no way it can possibly be considered a flop.

Her spy comedy with Jason Statham is probably going to make a boatload of money next summer. Her track record is still quite good.
  • Like 2

Best casting this Summer: Adam Levine in Begin Again, playing a douchebag sell-out musician who starts making generic music for the charts. Art imitating life  :lol:

This love has taken its toll on meShe said Goodbye too many times beforeAnd her heart is breaking in front of meI have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore

Best casting this Summer: Adam Levine in Begin Again, playing a douchebag sell-out musician who starts making generic music for the charts. Art imitating life  :lol:

Do you know how much he got paid to do that film?

Zip.

He said he wanted to get some experience working in film and he liked the cast so he asked if he could do it, and his fee was nothing.

• Like 1

Today would have been a great weekend for Apes to open. I have some free time to spend at the movies.

Today would have been a great weekend for Apes to open. I have some free time to spend at the movies.

Next weekend is even better.  It gives Transformers 2 full weeks at the theater, then BAM! Apes opens all to itself.

• Like 3

Yeah, when was the last time they decided not to release a big tentpole or something over 4th of July weekend? I'd like to say 2001 when Cats & Dogs and Scary Movie 2 opened but I'm sure the latter was expected to do much better than it actually did.