La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

Lord have mercy. If I have to see people legitimately comparing Frozen to a goddamn masterpiece of cinema, art, time, and space that is The Lion freakin' King then I'm officially giving up on humanity.

Frozen > The Lion King

I love The Lion King, but Frozen beats it. Let It Go, for me, is such an emotionally powerful song. 

I read those stories about 6 year olds who are soooo frozen obsessed and haven't stopped singing let it go for six months, much to the aggravation of their parents, and I wonder how many of those kids have accounts on this forum.

• Like 7

I'm kind of starting to get tired of Frozen fever, even though I loved it.

Forums tend to aggravate certain movies. Their fanbases are annoying when they must declare BEST OF ALL TIME at high frequency.

I think a lot of underrated movies are probably only so because they get bashed or ignored on forums like these whilst certain brands, franchises and names get jizzed about like no tomorrow.

• Like 1

My top 5 are:1. Toy Story 32. Toy Story 23. Toy Story4. Transformers: The Animated Movie5. The Incredibles

1.The Princess Mononoke2.Howl's moving Castle. 3.The Beauty and the Beast4.How to train your Dragon5.The Prince of Egypt/Ratatouille. Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 1

just remember 20 years ago when a lion king came out people were claiming it was better than some of the Disney classics and people lost their minds back then as well. A movie becomes a classic over time. The Lion King is no different than anything else. The only reason why it is so revered is because it was 20 years ago it has had time to get the classic monicker. To anyone who says that frozen is better than lion king is perfectly within their rights to do so. You can put me in that camp as well. Frozen is probably the best animated film I have seen since I was a kid.

• Like 3

but haven't we talked frozen to death? Do this many threads have to turn into a frozen/lion king discussion/ debate? I know the numbers might seem boring but can't we talk about box office?

• Like 2

but haven't we talked frozen to death? Do this many threads have to turn into a frozen/lion king discussion/ debate? I know the numbers might seem boring but can't we talk about box office?

Let's talk box office then. How do you feel about the box office this week, baumer?

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies