#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I'm not so sure about that. I'm kind of convinced that people actually do see these movies for the Transformers themselves. There was this one group behind me and this one lady was going apeshit and clapping everytime Optimus Prime did anything

I think it's important to have the human side of the story but having it be cut down to a minor part of the plot probably wouldn't hurt much.

Agreed.  There should have always been a steady progression regarding the amount of time and influence the TFs had in the story.  Their exposure in TF1 was perfect.  TF2 went the more robots route instead of allowing the audience more time with the robots introduced in the first film, and thereby derailed the series in ways from which it has yet to fully recover.  TF3 was primarily tasked with damage control, but did manage to depict the TFs in a manner that attempted to re-engage the audience; however, in some ways, it was too little too late.

I understand that TF4 has better characterization of the robots and more scenes containing them, but since most of the characters are new, its asking a bit much for the GA to care at any depth.  If I had my druthers, I'd bring back Lennox, Epps and Ratchet in a story that focuses primarily on the TFs dealing with the after effects of the events and points dropped in TF4.

• Like 2

Think it's more likely for Dragon with Apes

I hope they realize Dragon is a disappointment no matter which way you slice it. DOFP could definitely benefit from double features in order to both stay ahead of Maleficent and get closer to topping X3. 

• Like 1

I like how you only tell half the story for films you hate.  But if this were a Nolan film, you'd dissect the reasons.  Nice one dude.

The irony is Nolan is a fan of Bay
  • Like 5

FXX is having an Adam Sandler marathon - Jack and Jill, Just go with it, You don't mess with the Zohan and That's My Boy. A masochists wet dream.

3 of those 4 films are films I dislike to hate.  Only great one is Just Go With It...imo.

• Like 1

Steelbooks are the bane of my existence these days. TDW and now TWS sold out before I could even pre-order. So now I'll have normal BRs next to my steelbooks of the first two, for a freak like me it's devastating.

Aw, that's unfortunate. So they only make a limited amount of steelbooks? No second edition or anything like that?
  • Like 1

Wait so now Jolie changed cinema?

Before her it was illegal for women to star in movies or even to be seen in a movie theater. Look it up. And before her studios never invested heavily in female star vehicles. Not Cleopatra or anything else. 

• Like 5