#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

That is PC awards bait if I ever saw it.  I can't imagine many critics would give this a bad review even if the film stunk.  Does any film or tv show with homosexual themes ever get panned?

WTF?

• Like 3

That is PC awards bait if I ever saw it.  I can't imagine many critics would give this a bad review even if the film stunk.  Does any film or tv show with homosexual themes ever get panned?

Yup, HBOs recent show "Looking" got horrible reviews despite being centered around a group of 3 friends. And the recent show "The New Normal" was also not that well liked.

• Like 2

There are plenty of shitty gay movies. They just tend not to be high-profile.Turing's story is pretty interesting, and how the UK government treated him is appalling. Should be a solid movie.
  • Like 5

WW YTD top markets

The top 3 markets account for 50%, top 10 78%

Pos,Same LY

1(1)-Domestic share 31%

2(2)-China 13%

3(4)-Japan 6%

4(3)-UK

5(5)-France

6(7)-Sth Korea

7(6)-Russia

8(8)-Germany

9(9)-Australia

10(10)-Mexico

Dat Frozen effect

• Like 4

Turing's story is gut-wrenching. It broke my heart reading about it...especially because the government that treated him so horrendously now recognizes the right for gay people to be who they are and marry.

He was born before his time. 

• Like 8

The first 2 lucky threads are pretty short "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 2" and "Legends of Oz"

I made that thread! I only made 4 posts in it though...

Thanks for the likes though :P

I wish people would like-bomb threads in other sections, like Real Life.  I post much more there haha.

• Like 2

still I wonder why that happened. Friday increases were normal for this calendar but then Saturday increases are so shitty. Was it weather or something?

In 08 Virtually every market had increase on Sat over Fri, Fri over Thu similar , this year # of markets dropped on Sat some did better with Friday

NYC had big increase on Fri but dropped on Sat(08 reasonable Fri/Sat increase),

Boston/Hartfort  mega Fri increase but died on Sat , LA Fri similar to Thu  Sat big, Philli reasonable Fri increase, decrease Sat. Miami/Seattle  people stayed away on Fri came back big on Sat, San Diego/Orlando similar to 08

some big swings all over compared to 08

• Like 2

That's fucking stupid. I normally don't say stuff like this, but...yep, fucking stupid.

• Like 3

Sam's like-bombing the Avengers: AoU thread.

Ugh. I feel like I am missing out big-time, by not posting in the Avengers and Star Wars threads...But I can't fucking bring myself to go in there. 

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 3