Dementeleus

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

Blankments by day, Sam by night. Empire whenever.

Dat ratio is going to the stratosphere

My ratio isn't at 100%, but it's been growing and growing. I think it's at like 80% or something, and it's thanks to Blanks, Empire, Impact and Mulder.

• Like 5

Gotta post in the Avengers thread and get in on the action, bruh

Not that much to say right now unless I want to get in on the Power Level discussions and the "Neo vs. Random member" argument of the day.

• Like 5

$234,911,825I just hope for Maleficent to beat That Oz number.It will be Great and Powerful! :)But I can't tell it is possible...Hm... :(

I hoping so too, this has nothing to do with if I liked the movie or not, but it deserves it after having such a great run and everyone predicting doom for it. 

• Like 3

Not that much to say right now unless I want to get in on the Power Level discussions and the "Neo vs. Random member" argument of the day.

Now that BKB has been excommunicated, we are free to run loose in the Avengers thread. Nolan Nolan, Chris Chris, Nolan Nolan, Chris Chris, Nolan Nolan

• Like 6

That was just an April fools joke though from what I read.

No, they just announced on a podcast they're bringing back in the fall

Snowpiercer is playing my local theater, and I'm so happy.

Me too :D Gonna go into knowing absolutely nothing except that Chris Evans on a train in the future

Okay, okay.

They made a new April Fools cartoon in 2014.

Also I just read that Matt Chapman says he has plans to continue the series. Neat!

Posted Image

• Like 8

Nice, Blankments is on a like binge.  :D​ 

I find it more annoying when I'm not on a like binge to be Frank

It's so awesome when he does that.

He's such a great guy.

I try ;)

Blankments by day, Sam by night. Empire whenever.

Dat ratio is going to the stratosphere

Ultimately though, it will mean nothing

When everyone has likes... no one will

• Like 7

BTW, I hope you all appreciate the gif I made two posts above It took me 20 minutes, but I finally know how to do make HD gifs with readable text in GifCam

You did a great job making it. :)
  • Like 2