Dementeleus

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

everyone's been talking up A Hard Day's Night recently bcos of an anniversary or whatever but that movie is fucking annooooying. 

so yeah, fuck the beatles.

Oh yeah, you really are a blue meanie.

• Like 1

I like the vibrant, contemporary pop vibe of Scott Joplin.

edit: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, NUMBERS!

To be fair Tele, I feel older than most of the people here since my favorite music comes from the classic rock era of the 60s/70s. None of this Pop2k BS and the like.

• Like 3

Can anyone explain why the hell Fault has incredible Mondays? It's the only film that consistently drops 10-20% better then all other films and I'm baffled.

As usual blame Canada

Canada overall is performing quite well with FIOS higher market share and generally much lower drops(ie Monday USA -37% fr sunday, Can -16%),  the weekend for example FIOS was #8 in Canada but #12 total Domestic and USA.

Its over performing in Quebec, in the US its OP in likes of Chicago,Philli,Boston,Minni, SLC.

monday Boston was only off 5% from Sunday, SLC was up and  in Montreal +50% mon from Sun, weekend +10% last week)

Edited by Rth
  • Like 7