BadAtGender

Thursday Numbers - AoE 3.45, Tammy 2.45, HTTYD2 1.33, 22JS 1.32, ETE 1.26 | Full numbers page 1

See. This is the type of shit that I don't understand. Who didn't he do anything? I really don't get this crap. 

he didn't do anything.

I guess he sent other robots to do stuff and then he's all "we'll meet again!" despite not doing anything himself and then he leaves. 

Some others... Earth to Echo - 1.27 (-2%)Deliver us from Evil - 0.99 (-10%)Maleficent - 0.87 (-3%)Jersey Boys - 0.58 (-3%)The Fault in our Stars - 0.49 (-3%)America - 0.46 (-2%)Think Like a Man Too - 0.46 (-7%)Edge of Tomorrow - 0.39 (-5%)Days of Future Past -  0.22 (-4%)Begin Again - 0.13 (-4%)

And HTTYD2?

The underlying plot and character motivations in T4 are by far the most interesting of the series. Pity it wasn't handled better.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 2

you seem to be unable to understand.

Sorry but this forces me to reply. The lack of posts derives from the fact that there was no information on the movie. It's not a big franchise with constant rumours pushing the thread on across hundreds of pages. When the trailer for HB2 was released, many people claimed they enjoyed the first movie, which is an example of leniency towards a movie with pretty much the same negative critical reception as Maleficent (at least as recorded by Metacritic) from a group of individuals which may be regarded as part of the target audience of the former but not the latter. Again, we never talked about numbers.

What did the first apes get midnight?

Rise of the Planet of the Apes earned just $1.3m in midnights, this one does 4.1. Its not really as bad as some people think

Edited by eXtacy