CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Posted Image

"F. Murray Abraham!

Just saw him on the good wife and I said exactly that.

also, can't remember who said it but I saw tweet the other day where a guy was talking about being at a screening of muppets from space sat next to him and apparently f. murray was laughing his ass off all the way through. this made me happier than any other tweet I'd ever seen.

• Like 1

OMG I just read all the comments you guys said about me!  :rofl:  :wub:  :wub: :wub:  I'd love for all of us to meet up at some big banquet hall and have dinner all together! It would be adorable!

Banquet hall?I'm sure most of these guys weren't thinking banquet hall.:P
  • Like 3

Yeah. I contribute 5% of my paycheck weekly in hopes to have a better future for my family!I'm opening a college savings account for my son soon. :)

I contribute 8%, my company provides a match for 25% of that. Also opened a savings account in India recently, it provides 9% interest, and no fees on repatriation up to 25000$ per year. Of course, you need to be Indian to take advantage of that.

• Like 1

Banquet hall?I'm sure most of these guys weren't thinking banquet hall. :P

What? It would be perfect! Just think of all the decorations we could do! We could have each table decorated and designed for factions of members. Like, nolanites sit at one table, HG fans sit at another, and so on and so forth. You could have a head table for mods and one reserved for charter members. Oh! And think of the fancy china wear! Everything would be perfect, delicate, and order. It would be so fancy and cute all at once! We look cute all dressed up! :wub:

BANG-quet hall. amirite?

Oh pffffffff! This wouldn't be a strip club or naughty club here! ^_^

• Like 1

What? It would be perfect! Just think of all the decorations we could do! We could have each table decorated and designed for factions of members. Like, nolanites sit at one table, HG fans sit at another, and so on and so forth. You could have a head table for mods and one reserved for charter members. Oh! And think of the fancy china wear! Everything would be perfect, delicate, and order. It would be so fancy and cute all at once! We look cute all dressed up! :wub:

Oh pffffffff! This wouldn't be a strip club or naughty club here! ^_^

I WILL NOT HAVE DINNER WITH CERTAIN PEOPLE HERE.