CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

What certain rules? Like I said, they spent more time on scientific setup and explanation (whether direct or indirect) than most science-fiction movies do (including, for example, EDGE OF TOMORROW).

To be fair, I don't remember anything about Avatar save the Na'Vi and the tree of life or whatever it was.

It wasn't that great and it came off to me at the time more fantasy, if it has explanation and etc, maybe it is more sci-fi.

• Like 1

They should be enough  :angry:

If a movie was about watching paint dry, and it got stellar reviews would you see it. I just watched Boyhood trailer and it just looks soooooo boring.

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 1

If a movie was about watching paint dry, and it got stellar reviews would you see it. I just watched Boyhood trailer and it just looks soooooo boring.

ughWhat movies this summary did you think lol not boring
  • Like 1

When it makes a few hundred thousand in five theaters this w/e I'm sure those plans will quickly expand. Though it would probably make more during Oscar bait season.

I hope soI don't particularly want to travel to Chicago for it bit I will if beverages

If a movie was about watching paint dry, and it got stellar reviews would you see it. 

I see movies critics like because they usually have respectable reasons for enjoying them, if not necessarily ones I agree with. Seems a bit of an unfair comparison.

• Like 1

Wow, I'm incredibly stoked about that Apes number. Was super worried for it given tracking and the way this summer's been. But a high 70's OW or so is a fantastic start for it. Could actually be in contention for top grosser of the summer now if legs are as good as they should be.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2