CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Glad that TF3 is dropping domestically and worldwide. Great gain in China, but it is dropping in the majority of markets overseas.

It's still gonna make a billion dollars. It's sill a huge smash, and it's still going to garner  a Part 5. Haters can suck it. ;)

• Like 5

What the FUCK? That has to be one of the stupidest things I've read on here. What a fucking moronic thing to say. Not so much a surprise since Lordmandeep isn't particularly intelligent who's statements always include a "lol."Lollol...lolLOL....lol

Don't understand how someone can attack another poster like this a a get away with it
  • Like 5

That fucking stroller pissed me off last night.I can only imagine the Glider assembly...

I look at some of the car seats and strollers my family and friends have for their kids and it looks like something NASA designed.
  • Like 1

Bay is a solitary island in the midst of auteur fanboys, a lone rock where one can find his inner child's passion and desires. It is hard being the bad boy whose films are like a visual armageddon, but Bay has transformed himself with the true saying: No Pain, No Gain. That is the pearl of wisdom you can place in your otherwise empty harbor of knowledge.

Not bad.

• Like 2

Don't understand how someone can attack another poster like this a a get away with it

You mean lordmandeep basically telling everyone who doesnt like Transformers to fuck/fudge off?
  • Like 1

You mean lordmandeep basically telling everyone who doesnt like Transformers to fuck/fudge off?

No. He means you being a jerk every other post.
  • Like 8