CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Never called you those things Noctis. you on the other hand just exist to make fun of people make fun of movies and be a relentless dick while you're here. What exactly do you contribute to the forums now except for bitterness vitriol and sarcasm? And this has nothing to do with transformers. I'm talking about overall. You just a regular nasty negative influence on this form now. You don't contribute anything except for negativity.

But that's not true. If that's all I am to this forum, then there would be a lot more hate directed towards me.And don't lie. You called me a bitch today in the China thread.

I completely forgot about the World Cup. Shit. Poor Apes could end up dropping over 40% on Sunday seeing how much interest for soccer (or, this World Cup, at least) has grown recently.

Come on, guys...Don't get caught up in personal fights. I'm quite prone to doing that myself, so I've been actively trying to better myself there, and not let arguments evolve into something unpleasant. Just, you know...

Posted Image

:ph34r:

• Like 3

I completely forgot about the World Cup. Shit. Poor Apes could end up dropping over 40% on Sunday seeing how much interest for soccer (or, this World Cup, at least) has grown recently.

Speaking of growing interest in soccer...Considering the shit cart that FIFA has overturned upon their heads with Russia and Qatar as hosts, they should fucking work towards relocating the 2022 WC to the US. It would be absolutely huge and it would cement that sport's popularity in the US tremendously (building on the development of club-level football that is happening). 

I mean, yeah, Qatar brings the bribe, but the US is STILL a greatly untapped market for the sport. Get the WC to the States, continue the growth of the national team (they could easily make the quarters at least) and I guarantee it would be a Top 3 sport in the US by 2025. Possibly second only to gridiron. 

Edited by reddevil18

Come on, guys...Don't get caught up in personal fights. I'm quite prone to doing that myself, so I've been actively trying to better myself there, and not let arguments evolve into something unpleasant. Just, you know...

Posted Image

:ph34r:

Posted Image

• Like 8

Speaking of growing interest in soccer...Considering the shit cart that FIFA has overturned upon their heads with Russia and Qatar as hosts, they should fucking work towards relocating the 2022 WC to the US. It would be absolutely huge and it would cement that sport's popularity in the US tremendously (building on the development of club-level football that is happening). I mean, yeah, Qatar brings the bribe, but the US is STILL a greatly untapped market for the sport. Get the WC to the States, continue the growth of the national team (they could easily make the quarters at least) and I guarantee it would be a Top 3 sport in the US by 2025. Possibly second only to gridiron.

The US is an ideal spot given the surge of popularity of the sport, and if the US could make it far in the WC we could see a huge interest with American audiences.However, I think the impact on Apes will be on par with the last World Cup, mostly because a lot of the interest was because the US made it to the final 8 and it's more of an increased interest in the play off WC games.

Bay is a solitary island in the midst of auteur fanboys, a lone rock where one can find his inner child's passion and desires. It is hard being the bad boy whose films are like a visual armageddon, but Bay has transformed himself with the true saying: No Pain, No Gain. That is the pearl of wisdom you can place in your otherwise empty harbor of knowledge.

I shame myself for not seeing this post earlier.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 3

So I listened to Limp Bizkit's cover of 'Faith', and I cried because of how horrible it was.

It was so fucking horrible. I will never forgive Coolio for that. I'm traumatized.

• Like 1