CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

So you have seen Gravity in Dvd that's awful.. Ethan i think you really don't like the movies which keeps you waited or let's just say which are more and more silenced & something like drama :P

Ugh not seeing Gravity in IMAX (or even theaters) is terrible. Don't get me wrong, I still loved it on Blu Ray but there was something really special seeing it on the big screen.
  • Like 1

WC ratings are still higher than they've ever been, even though the US is out. It'll have an effect in the bigger soccer markets.

AKA Cali.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Another bad drop. Hitting 250M is very unlikely now, it probably finishes around 242-245M. Apes now has a legitimate shot at summer crown.  :)

• Like 2

Internal multiplier for Rise was 2.81 (19.5/54.8).

For Dawn, 2.63 (27.7/73)

Removing previews, Rise - 2.94, Dawn - 2.92, so almost the same.

Rise had an external multiplier of 3.27 removing previews (3.22 including previews).

3.25-3.27x for Dawn after removing previews gives ~225m total (3.08 including previews).

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3

Ugh not seeing Gravity in IMAX (or even theaters) is terrible. Don't get me wrong, I still loved it on Blu Ray but there was something really special seeing it on the big screen.

Yes as you said there are some movies which we can't miss to see in theaters & Regret later :)

And i hope Dawn is one of those

Posted Image

Edited by Ash

Wait, Americans only care about football only when the USMNT is involved?

For the rest of the world this is basically Superbowl.

Yes, probably because we already have the Superbowl and other big sporting events year round that are more popular than soccer.