CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I just completed a few cases at work

I got to Baltimore on a red-eye, found that the hotel lost my reservation, frantically searched for different hotels which had rooms available, finally found one in the area, and after 3 hours of waiting in the lobby completely sleep deprived I finally got my room. Will reach work a couple of hours late, but frankly don't care about that right now.

• Like 4

Tried watching Under the Skin again and I still don't get it. I know I'm stupid and uncultured but dammit, the movie just doesn't work for me.

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies

Tried watching Under the Skin again and I still don't get it. I know I'm stupid and uncultured but dammit, the movie just doesn't work for me.

You are not stupid. This movie does require you to have a little bit of pop culture knowledge. I find it the most interesting movie to come down in a while. The ending is dark, heartbreaking, and beautifully depressing. It kinda startling to see ScarJo's true physical form.

WTF is this movie on FX.

Okay this movie is scaring the crap out of me. I'm watching the Kardashians instead

What movie are you talking about? :P

Besides I would be more scared to watch the Kardashians :P

What movie are you talking about? :P Besides I would be more scared to watch the Kardashians :P

I have no idea what movie it is. There was some old Lady saying that all the babies would burn. And then she turned into some kind if ninstr and but this guys neck.The Kardashians make me feel good about myself.