CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Kal, we should be happy with Apes getting top film of the summer - lets not push the 300m train until it's crossing 250 with plenty of steam left. Most thought Inception would get there and it came up short.

Lol I  hear you, but you know the ole law of attraction so we speak it and type it so we help it into being. lol

:) I really hope it flys past 250M as well Narnia. How do you rate it out of 10?

• Like 1

Damn sorry you didnt like Tyler Perry films Narnia.. And good to see you in these

walls my battling and fellow Disney buddy.. Hows it been.. I hope you at least liked

Mad BlackWoman and Family Reunion. I agree his later stuff is falling short in quality lately

Re-read my post Kal - I like TP :) Madea is one of my favorite characters.... drug the whole family to see the christmas film on christmas day and we had a blast.

• Like 1

Err...no. You missed the point. A THIRD sequel would be the FOURTH movie, as in a SEQUEL is already the SECOND movie by its definition. Cap 2 is the first sequel. Get it?

Yeah I get it what I meant though is that a Franchise 3rd Movie hasn't done that well except pretty much for TDKR should've phrased it different my mistake.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how you can call a film "shallow" if it's not trying to be deep. "Slight", yes, I could buy that. "Whimsical", yes, that too.

And slight is perfect - its in the same catagory that I would put The Artist into - and my dislike of that film is along very similiar lines.

• Like 2

He was talking about their acting Kal, as in them being hammy and not too good.

Oh okay my bad then. Whew... Thought he was leaking the characters fate lol.

^^ Red you dont get to be a legend giving wide ranges..  I took my losses like a man and my wins

like the frakking King of the world.. LOL

• Like 1

Re-read my post Kal - I like TP :) Madea is one of my favorite characters.... drug the whole family to see the christmas film on christmas day and we had a blast.

Yeah, drugging me would be pretty much the only way you'd get me in the cinema for a Madea film...

• Like 5

Damn. That sounds bad. Especially in regards to Oldman. Do tell...

I quite enjoyed it but was just bothered by that aspect. I'll go into more detail after Carl's Jr
  • Like 3

My Issue with Princess Bride is that its one of the films that if you don't think its the greatest thing ever your a film idiot - like seriously, it became a cult hit after a decade of home video play but the film itself is very shallow. Again though, I realize its an unpopular opinion on movie sites so I generally keep my mouth shut - similar to the fact that I actually find Most of Tyler Perry's stuff half-way funny... guess that's why Baumer and I have always got along. :)

As to the numbers, I am loving the thought of Apes cracking 30m....

Whatever.

"My name is Inigo Montoya! Prepare to die!"

;)

• Like 4

^^ Red you dont get to be a legend giving wide ranges..  I took my losses like a man and my wins

Oh, for crying out loud...

• Like 2

Damn. That sounds bad. Especially in regards to Oldman. Do tell...

I quite enjoyed it but was just bothered by that aspect. I'll go into more detail after Carl's Jr
  • Like 1

Cool... Bad though that Tyler Perry hasn't had a great film since Family Reunion.

I though Single Womans Club was sort of wild E. Coyote fall from grace. Considering all

the talent he had to work with.. Yikes!! And big damn flop as well.

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 2

Cool... Bad though that Tyler Perry has had a great film since Family Reunion. I though Single Womans Club was sort of wild E. Coyote fall from grace. Considering allthe talent he had to work with.. Yikes!! And big damn flop as well.

I have only seen Witness Protection. Good film. :)
  • Like 1

And slight is perfect - its in the same catagory that I would put The Artist into - and my dislike of that film is along very similiar lines.

Well, PRINCESS BRIDE is a sweet little fable. It's like BABE or something. If you get overhyped by it, sure, I can see how you might be disappointed. But it's very charming, and in its own little way, very clever.
  • Like 3

You are one to talk about wide ranges. All you ever give is wide ranges. 

• Like 1

Cool... Bad though that Tyler Perry hasn't had a great film since Family Reunion.

I though Single Womans Club was sort of wild E. Coyote fall from grace. Considering all

the talent he had to work with.. Yikes!! And big damn flop as well.

TP is like any other franchise - you find something that has worked and you work it to death.... I can still find something to enjoy in most of his film's though.

• Like 1