CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Potato, potah-to. By that definition, basically every single SF movie is fantasy.It had some fantasy tropes, but it falls squarely in science-fiction.

Jakes mind link to his avatar body and Weaver living happily ever after with the nature god in the tree of souls is definitely fantasy.  Avatar is both scifi and fantasy.

• Like 2

Who are these people who love it?  :huh:

Lets see, FM PRO, Neo, Tele, Baum, Narniadis, Superman200, Impact, Vanilla Sky, Melinda,  Ethan Hunt, Captain Jack,

Peludo, Kayom and lets see over 10,000+ BOM members lol...Im told some made Wiki pages

and Fb pages talking about their fun experiences debating and warring with me.

Any questions ;) ...  When you can span a debate where thousands are posting with

and thousands are posting against you and multiple debates span 300-1000+ pages..

Its quite a crazy accompolishment. Courts Adjourned

• Like 2

Congratulations! May you have many fun and rewarding times carrying it up and down stairs, getting it through revolving doors and managing it on subways.

Fuck me.
  • Like 1

Ok, so basically, I'll put this in spoilers. I won't go into plot specifics but they could be considered as such so be warned. I had little problems with Oldman's performance overall.

Basically, the apes are incredible to watch. Obviously. I liked Jason Clarke and I liked Keri Russell but a lot of what you see in Gary Oldman and Kirk Acevedo in the trailers/commercials are very much true to their characters. Very little shades of gray and it's disappointing that for the most part that Jason Clarke and his family are the only humans worth investing your time to when there are so many facets of the apes whether it be Caesar, his son, Maurice, or Koba. With the humans, it's one or the other. I found this an issue with David Oyewelo in Rise as well, he's too much of a stock character to take seriously and it's the case here. I'm guessing there was a bit more to Oldman's character given a scene that's meant to make us more empathetic to him but there's just not enough screentime for him or material to work with to make him an interesting character.

The war between the apes and humans is terrifically done.

• Like 1

Take a break.

Tele you think Avengers has even a prayer to beat James Camerons sequel that has sold

over 40+m units on HV and made another 3billion+ in merchandising worldwide ontop

of the 3 billion at the Box office lol.

Im wondering if folks here really know what Avengers is dealing with. :) LOL

Fuck me.

My cousin recently had a kid. He has become an expert in stroller assembly and breakdown. He can do it with one hand now. Although the issues he faces due to the stroller, not to mention a fussy kid who will always be in the stroller make me have second thoughts about having a kid someday. Seriously, new parents are the worst advocates for parenthood.

• Like 1

Potato, potah-to. By that definition, basically every single SF movie is fantasy.It had some fantasy tropes, but it falls squarely in science-fiction.

Any movie where the supernatural has a pivotal role is fantasy to me.

Edited by tribefan695

Tele you think Avengers has even a prayer to beat James Camerons sequel that has soldover 40+m units on HV and made another 3billion+ in merchandising worldwide ontopof the 3 billion at the Box office lol. Im wondering if folks here really know what Avengers is dealing with. :) LOL

Domestically, sure TA2 could beat it. Worldwide, seems pretty unlikely though.
  • Like 1