baumer

Harry Potter dominated the box office for a decade, there will never be another series like it.

My opinion on DH2 has fallen big time but I like Part I more and more each time I watch it.

Yeah, I think I am the same way. DH1 is just so good and I like it more with each viewing.
  • Like 1

Im with you actually, but I think the 8th film was deserved and needed. 

Better that I don't get started on this whole discussion, since I think the entire franchise is Exhibit A in lazy adapting (for the most part).  :)

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 3

Why do people dislike Goblet so much?

Because everyone on here is faux elitist :)  :P

From a technical point it is not the best but the appeal to casual fans is really strong.

You have the characters who are older, a darker theme. A central focused story, new characters and exotic new things. You have a lot of action and love stories developing. 

Imo from my friends and family it was the entertaining one till DH2. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I personally think it has worst filmmaking in the series, but at the same time the most appealing to the casual movie goer. 

Worst filmmaking in what way? I've always enjoyed that one quite a bit. Probably more than the Yates films.

Worst filmmaking in what way? I've always enjoyed that one quite a bit. Probably more than the Yates films.

The cinematography for me is the weakest same with the Special Effects. The first act is very shaky and jumps around quite a bit and to me it just feels like another big budget blockbuster the others feel more Pottery to me I guess? Its a intangible thing.

Im re-watching all the films though within the next month or so and Ill get back you with more specifics. 

• Like 2

The cinematography for me is the weakest same with the Special Effects. The first act is very shaky and jumps around quite a bit and to me it just feels like another big budget blockbuster the others feel more Pottery to me I guess? Its a intangible thing.

Im re-watching all the films though within the next month or so and Ill get back you with more specifics. 

Yeah, I've been thinking about re-watching them all myself. I haven't seen a single one since DH2 in theaters.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 2

Yeah, I've been thinking about re-watching them all myself. I haven't seen a single one since DH2 in theaters.

ABC family plays them nonstop. I think they all hold up pretty well.

Edited by Pokearcher