baumer

Harry Potter dominated the box office for a decade, there will never be another series like it.

HBP is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Insulting me and how about it was. But we are not talking about the quality of the films right now we are strictly talking about the box office and it is undeniably huge.

HBP has a stunning cinematography. But everything else is... I made the mistake of re-reading the book a few days ago and then watching the movie. The dialog seemed so childish. Plus, the book itself is low on action so the movie is pretty uneventful. But some scenes, like the one with the cave for example, are truly beautiful. 

HBP is the film that keeps getting stronger reception among the GA and diehards with time.7.2 to 7.5 on IMDB in two years very rarely happens to any film.I was disappointed with it during my first viewing, but grew to love it with each subsequent viewing.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 2

In terms of general audiences I think SS, POA, GOF and DH2 had the best reception.

Fans you likely put would swap out GOF with DH1 and HBP. 

My personal faves are POA, OOTP and DH1 and 2. SS is good, but it's so hard for me to get into since he's such a young character in that one and I was in my late 20s when it was released. I never read the books, so I'm judging the films solely on their own merit.

No, not really. Rest of you are fine. My apologies for trolling the HP thread, I deserve to be banned for it. But I cant fucking stand that Michael G Scott guy. He attacks me every chance he can. I'm sick of it. Stick a plug in it Mike.I'm done here.

Huh?  MGS has never attacked anyone.

He's a little puppy.

• Like 1

My personal faves are POA, OOTP and DH1 and 2. SS is good, but it's so hard for me to get into since he's such a young character in that one and I was in my late 20s when it was released. I never read the books, so I'm judging the films solely on their own merit.

Personally for me GOF was the one that really was popular in Canada apart from the first two. 

Personally for me GOF was the one that really was popular in Canada apart from the first two. 

That one was good. In fact they are all good. Just different levels of good. However, the only ones to make me lose interest at times are COS, GOF and HBP.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

I saw the HBP with 10 other guys from the football team and about half way through they all wanted to know what I thought. All I said was the cinematography is gorgeous and they all erupted into laugher. 

Your friends are nuts if they laughed at you for that. It does have gorgeous cinematography and it should be appreciated. 

• Like 1

HBP is the film that keeps getting stronger reception among the GA and diehards with time.7.2 to 7.5 on IMDB in two years very rarely happens to any film.I was disappointed with it during my first viewing, but grew to love it with each subsequent viewing.

I can't help but imagine you checking IMDB, RT, MC and everything you can and then updating a bunch of spreadsheets regarding that kind of info.  

Like, everyday.

• Like 1

hijack ur acount? 

hijack

iJack

It all makes sense now.

So we took the the annual forum games to the outside, didn't know that. 

Edited by CrispyLips

I saw the HBP with 10 other guys from the football team and about half way through they all wanted to know what I thought. All I said was the cinematography is gorgeous and they all erupted into laugher. 

Lol I hate I had to dumb down myself for my friends ... 

• Like 1