#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Fun fact: if all the land around it was flat, you be able to see Mt Everest from 200 miles (321 km) away. Thats near a 4 hour car ride. Impressive.Sorry I know its not about movies, lets not pull the pitchforks.

Fun fact: if all the land around it was flat, you be able to see Mt Everest from 200 miles (321 km) away. Thats near a 4 hour car ride. Impressive.Sorry I know its not about movies, lets not pull the pitchforks.

that's cool

What the hell is being discussed in this thread? I blame Tele for this mountain derailment.

No its my fault. I was endorsing my states tourism for an international member. Tele was just an innocent by stander in my mountain of irresponsibility.
  • Like 2

Good info Ayy.

Isnt there an action movie called Everest coming out about climbers that get stuck and stuff? Wonder how thall play out. I wasnt sure howd they make a movie about floating in space thrilling with Gravity or on a ship with Cap Phil, and Im not sure how you can make Everest thrilling, but I hope we're surprised like with Gravity and Cap Phil.

Edited by Ayy Lmao

Isnt there an action movie called Everest coming out about climbers that get stuck and stuff? Wonder how thall play out. I wasnt sure howd they make a movie about floating in space thrilling with Gravity or on a ship with Cap Phil, and Im not sure how you can make Everest thrilling, but I hope we're surprised like with Gravity and Cap Phil.

Ehh... Gravity was good not great.