CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Apes 2 - 6.64M (Spatula) | All Numbers in the First Post | NO DERAILMENTS

With that Apes drop I guess people just aren't interested in movies anymore.  The industry is doomed. It's all dooomed

What if Apes comes in under $30M this weekend? That'd be disappointing.

Dawn over/under 59.8% drop of Burton's Apes?

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 1

Hang on.. Apes 2 has ONE not very good drop (after doing above everyone's expectation since day one) and some people already assumed it'd have a bad weekend?

I'm new to B.O tracking but that seems overreact to me. :mellow:

• Like 3

From Tuesday's thread when everyone was doing the Happy Dance because of the numbers:

Ethan Hunt, on 16 Jul 2014 - 3:55 PM, said:Posted Image

I think Apes is pretty much guaranteed to hit 240M at this point.

Why? This increase doesnt mean anything. Tomorrows drop won't mean anything. Thursdays number means little. Talk to me on Monday and then youll have a better idea of what to expect. 

• Like 3

Hang on.. Apes 2 has ONE not very good drop (after doing above everyone's expectation since day one) and some people already assumed it'd have a bad weekend?

A definite overreaction. The person/people expecting it drop sharply obviously aren't of sound mind.

• Like 2

Haha, you should be used to it. It's just the way it is. What would the world be without a bit (more) of overreacting? :lol:

• Like 2

For a movie that was left for dead a couple of weeks ago, Tammy is doing well.

Yeah, it is. I said this in another thread, but it's a true testament to Melissa McCarthy's now undeniable drawing power that this movie is headed for about $90-95M. It would've tanked without her.

• Like 2