CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

Summer looking atm imo:

Transformers. Age of Extinction  - 245

Maleficent  - 237

X-Men: Days of Future Past  - 232

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes  - 225

Guardians of the Galaxy  - 205

The Amazing Spiderman 2  - 201

Godzilla  - 200

22 Jump Street  - 190

How to Train Your Dragon 2  - 170

Neighbors - 150

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  - 135

The Fault in Our Stars  - 125

Lucy  - 110

Edge of Tomorrow  - 100

The Expendables 3  - 90

Tammy  - 85

I'd hate to see GOTG come that close to Thor2. I'm looking forwards to the movie but I hope it'd come just under$200mil DOM and $650mil WW. -_- Sorry I'm biased.

Where's Hercules? Do you expect it to do less than Tammy? :mellow:  :mellow: :mellow:

• Like 2

I'd hate to see GOTG come that close to Thor2. I'm looking forwards to the movie but I hope it'd come just under$200mil DOM and $650mil WW. -_- Sorry I'm biased.

Where's Hercules? Do you expect it to do less than Tammy? :mellow:  :mellow: :mellow:

I dont see Hercules passing 70m. Looks beyond awful. Wouldnt be surprised with 17/45 or something like that.

• Like 1

These are funny too. Although not quite as funny as the Dragon predictions

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION (62/62)

MGS - $260M

#ED - $255M

Blankments - $253M

Gizmo - $253M

Film - $246M

Jay Hollywood - $245M

Goffe - $235M

Chewy - $233M

Posted Image

Edited by LexJoker
  • Like 2

22 Jump Street is having some of the best legs of the summer. Nothing has slowed it down, not even another Sony R-rated comedy. 

It makes sense for Planes: Fire & Rescue as Planes: Fire & Rescue to pull in those numbers but I'm actually blown away by how families have abandoned the multiplex this season. 

• Like 4

Weird summer for Sony: one huge success in Jump Street and one huge dissapointment in Spidey plus 3 cheap movies underperforming - Think Like a Man Too, Deliver Us From Evil and Sex Tape.

Amy?

• Like 1

I dont see Hercules passing 70m. Looks beyond awful. Wouldnt be surprised with 17/45 or something like that.

I agree that the movie looks cheap and uninteresting but I think it's going to top it's weekend at least. Won't surprise me if you're right though. ^_^

• Like 1

I agree that the movie looks cheap and uninteresting but I think it's going to top it's weekend at least. Won't surprise me if you're right though. ^_^

So, you think it will beat Lucy?  :huh:

I for one don't see that happening. 

• Like 1

So, you think it will beat Lucy?  :huh:

I for one don't see that happening. 

A few weeks ago I thought it'd beat Lucy for sure but maybe not by much.

I don't have that confidence anymore. Lucy seems to gain more interest and Hercules's hype just never picks up. I still think both movie should be very close in number on their OW.

• Like 2

A few weeks ago I thought it'd beat Lucy for sure but maybe not by much.

I don't have that confidence anymore. Lucy seems to gain more interest and Hercules's hype just never picks up. I still think both movie should be very close in number on their OW.

I think Lucy will beat it by 10-15M, but we will see. I think they both look pretty bad though. 

• Like 2

I think Lucy will beat it by 10-15M, but we will see. I think they both look pretty bad though. 

They both do. :mellow: I don't even know if I'd be bothered to see either of them. My next trip to the cinema could be in August.. -_-

• Like 2