Ash Skywalker

Rings | February 3 2017

4 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Yeah, guessing it will be mostly conspiracy thriller with some horror elements. But still, if your movie's 150 minutes it better be damn worth it or else the knives will be out.

I can already sense a super convoluted backstory for the Verbinski.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I had free passes to see this last night, but after watching the first three minutes I decided not to waste my time.

In the films defense, people who have seen the movie say that the first 3 minute release is actually an edited version of the beginning.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Some effort was put into the story, and there is a neat twist that was still executed sloppily. The acting and lame scare attempts were what weighed the film down. One interesting thing is that near the beginning of the film, the pacing was awkward. But it flows somewhat better in the middle. I think some scenes were cut for some reason. Either that or the writer didn't get a chance to iron out some things.

Would I recommend it? Depends on the person. But I'm not sure who that person would be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NoobSaibot said:

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Some effort was put into the story, and there is a neat twist that was still executed sloppily. The acting and lame scare attempts were what weighed the film down. One interesting thing is that near the beginning of the film, the pacing was awkward. But it flows somewhat better in the middle. I think some scenes were cut for some reason. Either that or the writer didn't get a chance to iron out some things.

Would I recommend it? Depends on the person. But I'm not sure who that person would be.

Sounds horrible

4 hours ago, alisson23 said:

0% in RT. Audience score 61%. Oh no. Oh my goood. 

Reading the reviews it sounds a TV movie 

I know Samara loves a TV, but her new movie didn't need look like a TV movie.

LMFAO. I'm having a heart attack reading these reviews, can't believe that they produced a movie so bad made, it looks even worse than Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows.

Actually, I've settled on something. It isn't good, and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. It's almost the same damn film as the previous films. The dumbest part is that

the character Burke ended up being Samara's mother's murderer. Most of the story is about Samara's mother, rather than Samara.

It's trying to be a sequel....and a reboot at the same time. Somehow. It doesn't work well.

Now that I've thought about it, it's a damn mess.

Edited by NoobSaibot
Goofed.