Fancyarcher

Tuesday Estimates (Spatula): Apes (5.0), PA (3.5), Pla2 (2.3), ST (2), TF4 (1.4)

I enjoyed it also. I have a feeling with the huge lack of horror movies this summer it is primed (even with bad WOM from the first) to make 75m+. Even 100m is in the cards and the reason is the number one complaint of the first has now been fixed. It's now a citywide night of chaos and anarchy not just a home invasion.

I finally got one right. Y'all didn't believe me. Back in June.
  • Like 3

I'm interested in seeing if TRF4 will pass CA2.

Woah woah woah. It must not or SOTM 9 goes downhill for me. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Awesome numbers.  Maleficent right on track to 238, kicking DOFP's overrated ass off to the curb in a few days domestically, and WW in a few weeks, with just a little help from Japan.  lol. 

A little hostile.

• Like 2

Awesome numbers.  Maleficent right on track to 238, kicking DOFP's overrated ass off to the curb in a few days domestically, and WW in a few weeks, with just a little help from Japan.  lol. 

Maleficent was a vicious life sucking bitch of a movie from which there is no escape.  Tragic it's doing so well.

• Like 13