Olive

Weekend Numbers...pg 29 (Lucy 44M, Herc 29...big drops for most holdovers)

What's that drop like for Apes? It's over 50% Fri/Fri

I'm not bothered to calc drops but skimming over, looks like over 50% for Planes, 55%?

Purge is down at least 66% (big fall from the 4.8 #) Sex Tape also looks like over 55%

Dragon 2 may only be down 30% haha too good to be true

This might be the most underpredicted weekend from us all summer. So many people just knew Hercules wouldn't do much more than it's Friday number for the whole weekend, and Lucy was still mainly predicted for high 20's even after tracking came out that said it could do $40 million.

Edited by Mango

L.ucy 15.2-16.8,Herc 9.5-11,Apes 4.7,PA 3.3,Pla2 2.6,ST 1.9,AOE 1.3, ASIG 1.2,Tam 1.1,22j 800k, HTTYD2/AMWM 700k

Hercules is outperforming in my book. Marketing was crap. Same for Lucy. I guess their basically drawing based on star power. Not bad at all.

Hercules is outperforming in my book. Marketing was crap. Same for Lucy. I guess their basically drawing based on star power.Not bad at all.

Yeah, these 2 movies are mostly doing good because of Scarlet and The Rock. 

The fact that a weird ass $40M R-rated movie with ScarJo can open this strong...does Marvel have any excuses left for not greenlighting Black Widow? 

No, not really. At least not any financially related.

• Like 1

does Marvel have any excuses left for not greenlighting Black Widow? 

At this point, I suppose Marvel's best excuse is that they'd rather make 700M for Thor 3 than 400-500M for Black Widow.

The fact that a weird ass $40M R-rated movie with ScarJo can open this strong...does Marvel have any excuses left for not greenlighting Black Widow?

They had excuses yesterday.Guess they don't today.I'll be honest...I'm not that interested in a Widow movie though.

Dragon's legs are nothing special. It's holding how a kids movie should

Not in the summer. Drops are better outside of summer.

It's legs are shit. It should have got 30% drops from the start, now THAT would have been special because that's unheard of. Most drops are in their 40s.

Yeah, because it's bloody boring. No one wants to see a Hawkeye movie.

Just because you're a "hero" doesn't mean we need to see a damn movie about ya.

One could argue that Captain America already fulfills this, since he's really or he should be human. Before this year's iteration of God America and Goddess Widow and God Fury. I know you all ain't, but I'm tired of it.