Olive

Weekend Numbers...pg 29 (Lucy 44M, Herc 29...big drops for most holdovers)

People say the comicbook market is crowded but the animated market is getting ridiculous. Not to mention crap like Planes and Nut Job keep coming out in between. Families will never stop going to these films but big box office numbers will become less common.

What connects Monsters Uni to DM2 to Croods to Frozen to Lego to Dragon 2? Nothing but the choice of using animation.

What connects CA2 to Guardians to DOFP to TASM2 to Thor2 to IM3? Superhero saving the city/world/universe.

Yeah, no contest.

Yes, she left him. Ryan Reynolds wants a woman that stays at home cooking and cleaning. ScarJo is not about that life.Notice how little you see of Blake Lively since she married Reynolds?

I'd take Blake Lively over ScarJo any day. :ph34r:

• Like 1

And lastly, regarding the weekend.

To be honest, it's pretty shite.

Yeah, Lucy and Herc overperformed to the detriment of, well, everything else in the market. So what?

Lucy looks like it's going to have Godzilla legs or worse. Herc probably won't even make $65m total with GOTG next weekend.

So all they did was make the holdovers even worse for next weekend. The depth in the market is non-existent.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

h

I wish it had enough in the tank to make 750m ww, but it looks like it'll be 3-4 million short.

I was thinking that too. We'll just have to settle for 745M which is astounding in its own right. :)

• Like 3

Seriously, what the hell happened with the holdovers? This is awful.

If they ever.

Posted Image

I thought the fighters had all of her gifs from 2012 taken down from the internet  :ph34r:

Lucy success= Dat Avengers effect  :lol:  :P

Lucy success= Dat Avengers effect  :lol:  :P

YupFor discussion purposes....on Lucy's incredible 44First, it made that number with a R rating!!!Also props to The voice of Morgan Freeman and the face of Scar Jo!Lastly, just like the incredible box office for the Avengers. What is the Avengers factor here, as you know this was propped up by her past Black Widow movie appearances!