Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Disney had data that told them this would be a success, that s why they announced the sequel before the release of the movie.

They had a lot of 10 minute previews at Disneyland I hear.

Don't be an A-Hole. Go see GOTG.

Who? Me? First of all, I will see it, but I have to wait till next week. It gets here 08.08.2014. Second of all, you have your taste in movies, I have mine. No need to be rude.

i give up. Marvel comics rules the world. What a disgrace that number is. Cannot believe that many people like to see this piece of crap looking movie

"Ooh Ooh Child

Things are gonna get easier

Ooh Ooh Child

Things will get brighter"

• Like 7

i give up. Marvel comics rules the world. What a disgrace that number is. Cannot believe that many people like to see this piece of crap looking movie

lol you haven't even seen it yet! Don't judge a book by its cover (or movie by its trailer) just cause said cover/trailer doesn't appeal to you. Plus it was easy to see why this would be appealing to so many, even if not to you.Also, that's a huge damn number! Saw it last night and movie is a blast, so good for it. Edited by FTF
  • Like 1

Who? Me? First of all, I will see it, but I have to wait till next week. It gets here 08.08.2014. Second of all, you have your taste in movies, I have mine. No need to be rude.

I think he means baumer. For someone who keeps harping on how no one should be judged for their tastes, he sure lets it rip on occasion.

1.Have you not even seen a trailer?2.Did I quote you?3.I've now decided to retcon that post into being entirely directed at you. Goodnight all.
  • Like 2