Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I have no desire to see anything until Interstellar. Well, depending on when Gone Girl opens here.

Gone Girl looks so good and I am excited to see the interview. Going to the beginning of October will be 2 and a half months without going to the movies. That will be one of my longest times not going to the movies.
  • Like 1

If you haven't already done so, please send some votes to the BOF's Top Animated Films of all time. 

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/15807-bofs-top-100-animated-films-of-all-time-taken-over-from-films-thread/

I'll accept any list with more than 15 movies (can include direct-to-DVD and TV movies, no shorts) so it won't be too much effort :)

• Like 1

If you haven't already done so, please send some votes to the BOF's Top Animated Films of all time. 

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/15807-bofs-top-100-animated-films-of-all-time-taken-over-from-films-thread/

I'll accept any list with more than 15 movies (can include direct-to-DVD and TV movies, no shorts) so it won't be too much effort :)

• Like 1

It'd be sad if The Expendables 3 couldn't win that weekend. That movie deserves at least some decent opening.

From what I've been hearing on various forums is that the movie is not good, average at best. They better hope WOM doesn't spread through the net.

Even worse for me, there might be 4-5 movies I'm going to see from now until December.

That's about all I have.  There are a couple more in August, maybe the one in September, and two the first week of November, but that's about it.

and I just checked, maybe only one in December

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1