Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

11 mill previews is huge. Im not sure if some of u are grasping this. The Marvel name is at its zenith right now. You could put Marvel studios on a Phonebooth sequel where Kiefer comes back ro haunt Colin and it would open to 60 mill. This is an incredibly shocking number.

I don't really think the Marvel name is as much help as the fantastic marketing. Only movie with as great marketing this year was Godzilla

Wow wee. Impressive. Most impressive. I was believer in 80m but 100m in with a chance. ?? Insane. Dat OD. 40 to 45m I'd say with all the various reports.

• Like 2

Who are these top writers?

Let me look, Goyer  and .. Seems like Top writers to me neo. Avengers goose looks cooked

'Man of Steel' Sequel Hires 'Argo' Writer | Movies News ...
www.rollingstone.com/.../man-of-steel-sequel-hires-argo-w...
Rolling Stone
Dec 19, 2013 - Argo screenwriter Chris Terrio, who won an Oscar, has signed on to work on the as-yet-untitled Man of Steel sequel that will feature both ...
  • Like 1

I think if Thor's post-credit scene had involved some of the actual Guardians rather than the Collector, I would've been more optimistic about Guardians from the start. I just don't seem to like Benicio del Toro much.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

Wow wee. Impressive. Most impressive.I was believer in 80m but 100m in with a chance. ?? Insane.Dat OD. 40 to 45m I'd say with all the various reports.

Its a crazy world, but the quality and marketing has done beyond wonders stand up job

This sucker may just be what the doctor ordered to give the Domestic BO a boom!

• Like 1

There wasn't anything brave or daring in MoS. And Henry Cavill (rightfully) got criticized for his severe lack of screen presence despite his beauty. But that scene in the end was not daring. Especially not in a post-TDK world. MoS is a turd.

• Like 4

Lol no. 

You're not new around here. WTF are you talking about? We've seen multiple blockbusters open big on the same weekend in years past. Audience overlap, my ass. 

Edited by tonytr87