Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Seriously? LOL That is funny! I'm surprised they haven't heard of it. I just might ask my theater the same question and see what they say... :stirthepot:

The theater is relatively new it opened in 2009, but still haha, we have a real IMAX here at the aquarium, and they know good and well your screen isn't that big. It was just funny how dumbfounded they were. I know "liemax" is more of an internet term, but it still made my day.

How is getting lost in space a legitimate fear ?

Its the same thing as getting stranded in the middle of ocean alone. Obviously the chances of that happening are virtually none, but it can still be a fear of yours. And I only called it a legit fear because thats what people on Twitter have said in their tweets. So ask them.

Just flat out raves. Raves man.

GRAVITY was incredible. See it in IMAX 3D, because it's an experience. I don't think I've ever seen—or ever will see again—anything like it.

Gravity. That wasn't a movie. That was an experience. Go see it on the biggest screen possible. You're in for one hell of a ride.

Gravity was a revolutionary visual spectacle but otherwise a goofy linear sequence of bad things happening to Sandra Bullock. See it for fun

Gravity was one of, if not the, greatest experiences I've ever had in a movie theater.

Gravity was pretty cool. Would suck if you don't see it in theaters though

Gravity in 3D was so good its retarded. 10/10 for sure. #spacemovies

If you plan on seeing Gravity, which you should bc it was brilliant, I would recommend definitely seeing it in IMAX, 3D if you can handle 3D

GRAVITY WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED FOR A CHARACTER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

Better your life and go see #Gravity. Most visually astounding movie I've ever seen, and for 75% of the movie I was on the edge of my seat

I was not ready for #Gravity nor will I ever be the same.

Oh boy. That was like Avatar...but good. #Gravity

Also Gravity is that movie as in the one that Avatar was supposed to be. That was misleading and I'm very very sorry.

#GRAVITY was so tense, I accidentally melted my chocolate.

Gravity was utterly amazing.

You guys have to go see Gravity. Great effects, acting, everything was topnotch. Groundbreaking shit visually frfr

Gravity was one of the best movies I have ever seen.

I don't usually ride roller coasters after dark, but WOW! #Gravity was amazing and... Just wow! Be sure to see it in 3d.

Gravity was like Life of Pi on steroids. #accurate

The hype surrounding #Gravity is 100% justified. That was one hell of a thrill ride. Don't miss it in 3D. My body was all tensed up.

Definitely the most visually stunning movie I have ever seen. Everything about it was perfect. Just perfect. #Gravity

Gravity was fucking dope.

Gravity was probably one of the best movies I've ever seen. Wow. I had the lowest expectations but fuck. Go see it.

Gravity was so intense!! I couldn't hardly breathe.. And If you see that movie in anything but IMAX 3D your a fool.

Gravity's score and editing was sooooo good. Felt like the movie was one shot. Top notch editing.

I was kinda disappointed by the movie #Gravity. The special effects were incredibly, but the BS factor was too much.

Gravity was hands down best movie ever in life

#Gravity was such an insane movie. GORGEOUS cinematography. Can't believe there were only two protagonists in the whole film. It was great.

I just got back from seeing Gravity and I'm trying to not cry because it was so fucking good

Gravity was really good but now I am petrified of space.

"Gravity" was remarkable. Most intense 90 min of my life, it was an exhausting experience

Gravity was insane. Gorgeous filmmaking and acting. Totally had me feeling too too anxious

#Gravity- wow! Amazing ..Was kind of scary but what an incredible way of telling a story !!

Just went and saw Gravity and that shit was fucking IN TENTS! I can haz space?

So... just finished, and Gravity was a thrilling experience. Well played on the hype, Toronto. Well played.

Dude, I can't get over gravity, that movie was beautiful.

Damn. Gravity was tight. My blood pressure is extremely high now, though.

Dude. GRAVITY was MIND-BLOWING.

bruhhh Gravity was crazy! had me clutching my chest like a muhhfucka

There was one negative I saw, but just the non surprising "Gravity was boring". A lot of female turnup it looks like thanks to Sandra. And these tweets are GA too, not blogger nerds. The blogger nerds have seen it days ago, all these tweets should be from the east coast shows that just let out. I'm not being bias by not posting negatives ones because well, I don't see any negative ones. (other than the one i mentioned).

Edited by Twerkdrew
  • Like 7

I know right ? 

Guess I'm one of those 2 people out of a 100 that didn't like it ( though judging by the reception in my cinema it divided a lot of people ... more liked it though TBH ) 

Eh. Doesn't say much about how the reactions will be everywhere. 

Edited by tonytr87