Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

11 reviews, 100% and 9.2 on RT. At least we now know it's not gonna have the average or poor legs than the previous origina scifi of this year had. :P

Now it really is a question that if this will be this year's Life of Pi, boxoffice-wise, and maybe recognition-wise? I hope this will get some major Oscar nominations, if not awards. Last year Ang Lee presented us the kind of storytelling we rarely see on the big screen and he got rewarded for that. If Gravity turns out to be what we think it is, Cuaron must have been pushing the envelope and bringing something new on the table, and I sure hope he got rewarded for what he did as well.

Edited by vc2002

What's interesting and important now, is, if the movie can connect to general audiences, most important on an emotional level.

Effects will get people to the theaters, but Avatar wouldn't have been the same success without that classic lovestory.

I believe in Gravity, I actaually do since the first time, I heard of it. i always had it at 200m and if it can generate some hype, maybe even more.

11 reviews, 100% and 9.2 on RT. At least we now know it's not gonna have the average or poor legs than the previous origina scifi of this year had. 

WTF logic is that??

Is there an UNDER club, btw, I'm gonna start an UNDER 120m WW club.