Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

It's okay, you'll just pass out from shock and miss most of the movie. :P

Between this and Children of Men, what is your favourite ?

I understand they are very different movies, thematically and visually though.

I remember being in schock after my Children of Men screening, the movie was so powerful to me on a lot of levels.

Between this and Children of Men, what is your favourite ?

I understand they are very different movies, thematically and visually though.

I remember being in schock after my Children of Men screening, the movie was so powerful to me on a lot of levels.

It's been awhile since I've seen CHILDREN OF MEN, I need to rewatch it. (And see GRAVITY a few more times too). GRAVITY is a much simpler story, but it really puts you in the subjective position of "being" Sandra Bullock. And it's a more immersive and intense and unique movie experience. CHILDREN OF MEN strives for a wider scope with more social commentary and subtext. I'm not sure which is better at the moment.

• Like 1

@_P_E_R_R_Y_

Was pretty impressed by the movie #Gravity during advance screening. Every one should go see the film when it comes out.

9/19/13 6:25 PM

@misterpatches

Years of hype couldn't lessen the punch of Gravity. Blew my mind.

9/19/13 5:28 PM

@Rafael_Bernal_

#Gravity is more vintage @AlfonsoCuaron. Space movie of a generation.

9/19/13 5:46 PM

@chiknpotpie

Just out of a screening for #Gravity...most gorgeous movie I've seen in quite awhile, and just an excellent film. Amazing! @GravityMovieUS

9/19/13 5:41 PM

@Poni_Boy

Can't think of a movie I've seen lately that's as intense as #GRAVITY. Runs about 90 minutes long, held my breath for half. Need a drink.

9/19/13 4:48 PM

@connormarsden7

GRAVITY is a full blown masterpiece. an existential action movie that completely rewrites the rules of what can be done with a camera.

9/15/13 1:28 PM

:ph34r:

• Like 2

I will say this: I saw Instructions Not Included today and I believe it's the first (and probably only time) I've ever seen a movie reference another before its release. They mention a guy auditioning the part of an embryo in Gravity, and I was just like "... wait, you can reference BEFORE they come out? WHAT?" :lol:

• Like 1

lolwhut?

Not even kidding. To elaborate more:

The main character of INI's best friend is a Producer, and at one point, we see him holding auditions for a commercial and there's this guy whose claiming he has great credentials for a stuntman and the role is an embryo. The Producer is about to hire him when the actor says he's excited to work with Mr. Cuaron. The Producer asks him what he means; this is just for a commercial. The actor gets pissed, and storms out, saying he thought it was an audition for Gravity!

:lol:

• Like 1

Not even kidding. To elaborate more:

The main character of INI's best friend is a Producer, and at one point, we see him holding auditions for a commercial and there's this guy whose claiming he has great credentials for a stuntman and the role is an embryo. The Producer is about to hire him when the actor says he's excited to work with Mr. Cuaron. The Producer asks him what he means; this is just for a commercial. The actor gets pissed, and storms out, saying he thought it was an audition for Gravity!

:lol:

:rofl:

(It's also meaningless, obviously they were making a wild guess about some sort of 2001/Gravity connection. Wonder if it had something to do with Cuaron -- maybe they're friends?)

• Like 1