BadAtGender

Monday Numbers: GotG 11.4, Lucy 2.3, Herc 1.4 (Rth)

We said this about DOFP and Apes.

Apes had a good second weekend hold, and then something happened and it collapsed (although it's looking like it'll still have better legs than any of the other big budget blockbusters before it).

• Like 1

I do find it strange people go on and on about these Canadian public holidays. There's this thing called Google and if you search "Canadian Public Holidays" it tells you all about it.

Well, if I knew how to spell Google in Canadian, I would find the site and search on it. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Very.

Currently the highest 90m-opening grosser is Capatain 2. So either way, Disney and Marvel win. WOW this Marvel universe is just a unbelieveably huge money maker now. Other studios, particularly WB, are gonna be jealous.

Edited by vc2002

Currently the highest 90m-opening grosser is Capatain 2. So either way, Disney and Marvel win. WOW this Marvel universe is just a unbelieveably huge money maker now. Other studios, particularly WB, are gonna be jealous.

WB is already jealous. Hence why they are rushing out a DCCU.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 1