BadAtGender

Monday Numbers: GotG 11.4, Lucy 2.3, Herc 1.4 (Rth)

Yeah it will.  They just announced it again yesterday.  Originally, Sinister Six was going to be sandwiched between TASM3 and TASM4.  Looks like they've dropped TASM4, and moved Sinister Six into the next slot.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/08/female-superhero-movie-spider-man-sony/

I can understand that they're doing a Sinister Six film, but Venom (v(s)) Carnage? <_<

Yes, but bragging about Salt making more than Lucy is like bragging T2 made more than the Rocketeer.  

Jolie is established, her niche is the female driven action movie.  SJ is new to the game and before tracking came out, no one thought anything of Lucy.  In fact, 4 people had it in their top 15 for the summer game.  

I'm not bragging, I've been one of the biggest Lucy supporters since the trailers premiered and am happy it broke out. Just saying I would prefer it to NOT pass (the) Salt.

• Like 1

I'm thinking

11.5 (-1%)

8.6 (-25%)

7.7 (-10%)

12 (+55%)

16.6 (+38%)

12 (-27%)

40.6 weekend (-57%)

174.4 total

I think Wednesday and Thursday will hold better from looking at Civic holiday weekdays from 2010 to 2013

11.7 is a great # for GOTG! I think it could challrbd TMNT for 1st this weekend if it keeps doing good # s like this. :)

If it's a close race like within a few million, something tell me Turtles will be Paramounted over Guardians.

• Like 2

I think Guardians will increase over 12m tomorrow, discount Tuesday has gotten larger since last year and spread into the US a little so I think the bump will be smaller than normal but still there.Thursday and Wednesday should also be smaller than normal drops.I think if the numbers keep going well we are in for a 46-47.5m weekend for Guardians.