filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Michael Bay can't wait any longer.

Would TMNT 2 and TF5 BOTH be coming out in 2016? Or will one take 2016 and one 2017 maybe...? I can see Ninja turtles 2 being done in 2 years but TF5...

Would TMNT 2 and TF5 BOTH be coming out in 2016? Or will one take 2016 and one 2017 maybe...? I can see Ninja turtles 2 being done in 2 years but TF5...

Every Transformers with the exception of AoE was made within two years of the previous one

I imagine TF5 would be released in 2017, considering that AOE came out after three years after DOTM. I could see them continuing the three year trend unless Paramount wants to milk the franchise even more.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

You have no idea. The very thought that a 20% on RT movie could beat a 92% on RT movie is causing meltdowns and flame wars on Comicbookmovie and even in the comments of Deadline and Variety etc. This has to be my favorite comment from all of them

Alright, Marvel fans and movie fans in America. Let’s get Guardians of the Galaxy to stay at #1 for its 2nd weekend and beat TMNT to pass $180 million domestically by Sunday with a weekend gross of $45.6 million dollars ($19 million today, $17 million tomorrow, and $9.6 million on Sunday) at #1 while TMNT settles in 2nd with $43.5 million ($18.5 million today, $15.5 million tomorrow, and $9.5 on Sunday). So, CMON GUYS. LET’S DO IT. AND, QUICKLY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE. PLEASE, please don’t let a great Marvel movie lose to another Michael Bay crap movie just because of the explosions in the movie. Okay, thanks.  ;)

To all the people who are with me, keep helping and supporting.And, to all the criticizers and haters of my posts, keep hating cuz my posts are gonna keep coming til you listen to me. And, to reply back to your harsh comments on my comments, what you call “spamming”, I call supporting Guardians of the Galaxy. Besides, Guardians on Thursday made $3 million more than TMNT’s Thursday night shows.

I still think GOTG will top TMNT, but by a narrow victory/escape. Heres how I think it’ll work:

1) GOTG- $13M, $21M, $12M- $46M2) TMNT- $21M, $16M, $8M- $45M

Yes. TMNT will literally drop 50% on Sunday.

lol

• Like 4

So I'm having movie night with my high school buds and they want to see Guardians but I already saw it. I suggested TMNT with a reminder that Megan Fox is in it. We're going with the Ninja Turtles.

Posted Image
  • Like 6

...and I'm back to not caring about any movie in the top 10.

(Wait, that's been the case for awhile now...)

May 15 2015, when Mad Max debuts at number 5 on the chart behind Pitch Perfect 2, Pixels, Avengers 2 3rd weekend, and the 2nd weekend of untitled Tina Fey rom com will probably be the next time you care  :ph34r:

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

So I'm having movie night with my high school buds and they want to see Guardians but I already saw it. I suggested TMNT with a reminder that Megan Fox is in it. We're going with the Ninja Turtles.

:angry:

You have no idea. The very thought that a 20% on RT movie could beat a 92% on RT movie is causing meltdowns and flame wars on Comicbookmovie and even in the comments of Deadline and Variety etc. This has to be my favorite comment from all of them

Alright, Marvel fans and movie fans in America. Let’s get Guardians of the Galaxy to stay at #1 for its 2nd weekend and beat TMNT to pass $180 million domestically by Sunday with a weekend gross of $45.6 million dollars ($19 million today, $17 million tomorrow, and $9.6 million on Sunday) at #1 while TMNT settles in 2nd with $43.5 million ($18.5 million today, $15.5 million tomorrow, and $9.5 on Sunday). So, CMON GUYS. LET’S DO IT. AND, QUICKLY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE. PLEASE, please don’t let a great Marvel movie lose to another Michael Bay crap movie just because of the explosions in the movie. Okay, thanks.  ;)

To all the people who are with me, keep helping and supporting.And, to all the criticizers and haters of my posts, keep hating cuz my posts are gonna keep coming til you listen to me. And, to reply back to your harsh comments on my comments, what you call “spamming”, I call supporting Guardians of the Galaxy. Besides, Guardians on Thursday made $3 million more than TMNT’s Thursday night shows.

I still think GOTG will top TMNT, but by a narrow victory/escape. Heres how I think it’ll work:

1) GOTG- $13M, $21M, $12M- $46M2) TMNT- $21M, $16M, $8M- $45M

LOLz

• Like 1

Why the hell is there a Smurfs 3 after 2 basically flopped almost everywhere? Sony must love losing money.

Oh shit didnt know SMurfs 2 flopped. It didnt look interesting to me so I bailed on the sequel.

How much did Smurfs 2 make.. And hey Sony is determined to find anything , now that they have f@#d up their top law dog Spidey.

Why not try to lose more with a bad smurfs 3 LOl