filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 10m James Cameron's DEEPSEA CHALLENGE 3D was only similar to TITANIC in that it sunk all the way to the bottom: $150k in 304 venues--$493 per.

:lol:

Just watch this thing pull a 400x multiplier out of nowhere.

• Like 11

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looking at this number, I'm actually surprised Into The Storm made as much as it did going against the combined might of GOTG and TMNT.

• Like 2

The only thing I wish is that TMNT was age appropriate for my toddler son. I try to get excited to spend $30 to go see something like Planes 2, and I just can't! And I don't think he'd make it through GOTG without getting scared during some moments.Like, I basically keep thinking what if TMNT was as all-ages family oriented as The LEGO movie had been? Or, if it had been directed by Lord & Miller?

Looking at the other G-PG movies this year, other possibilities are Rio 2, Maleficent and Earth to Echo. Don't know if he (or you) will be interested.
  • Like 1

I told all you guys TMNT would do well it is very popular with kids and the trailer had a ridiculous number of views on youtube

I keep forgetting most people are simpletons that are easily entertained