Dementeleus

Weekend numbers, version 2: With RTH Sunday, new projections TMNT 65.5, GOTG 42.2

Tele locked the thread earlier because people went off-topic. Many complained about that and now they're joking that even the slightest off-topicness will lead to the lockdown of the thread.

Reported
  • Like 6

One more thing, it pains me to see that the Hundred Foot Journey outopened Million Dollar Arm.

What. the. fuck.

IKR?

Million Dollar Arm was actually pretty swell all things considered. Disappointing run for it

• Like 1

I'm sorry that my very1st "Weekend" thread ended up descending into Chaos.  But it was a memorable thread. 

Lol Film what did I miss. Just got back from  Turtles and Guardians EPX showings today.. First goals

for my bday :).. What happened my friend.  Oh my bday is tomm :D.

• Like 1

Lol Film what did I miss. Just got back from  Turtles and Guardians EPX showings today.. First goals

for my bday :).. What happened my friend.  Oh my bday is tomm :D.

Well, there where a lot of pizza pics (yummy) and then Tele showed up but the pizza kept coming and then the thread was locked so the fun moved to The Classic Conversation Thread that, after a chaotic few pages was locked too. After that this thread became for a short while the party till the mods realised that they either unlock the CC thread or lock this one too :lol:  :lol:

• Like 2

Well, there where a lot of pizza pics (yummy) and then Tele showed up but the pizza kept coming and then the thread was locked so the fun moved to The Classic Conversation Thread that, after a chaotic few pages was locked too. After that this thread became for a short while the party till the mods realised that they either unlock the CC thread or lock this one too :lol:  :lol:

Hah hah James you all went cuckoo while I was at the movies I see.. hah hah good to see our family having fun

though.. Cowabunga!!!

• Like 1

When Guru misses, sometimes he misses big time.  He predicted a 36 mill opening for Turtles.  It'll be interesting to read his recap today.

But, tbh, all the major sites were about as far off as he was. Including this one. That's why they are called surprise openings. :P