Blankments

Chris Pratt Appreciation Thread

those are indeed abs worthy of existing in same universe as thor's and other worthy abstastic heroes of the marvel world! 

and he certainly seem to have been a catch around the block in galaxy's universe , tots reminded me of captain kirk lol

• Like 1

I've liked him ever since I first saw him (as James McAvoy's asshole-ish best friend in Wanted) and have been waiting for him to get a big break that he has now finally received with The LEGO Movie (even if it was voice only) and Guardians of the Galaxy, and looks to extend to next year's Jurassic World. And he has also been in three Best Picture nominees (Moneyball, Zero Dark Thirty, Her) in the past three years, even if his combined screentime in all of those movies was like 15 minutes tops.

• Like 2

just reposting what I said in Kalo's Top 100 Hottest Actors thread:

Pratt's 'normal-ness' is by far his greatest asset. He just seems like a great guy. And that he's had to work hard to get to heartthrob status makes him all the more relatable & lovable. Love him

Just goes to show that there ain't nothing sexier than a good old fashioned sense of humour. 

• Like 1