wileECoyote

Monday 8/11 Numbers RTH TMNT 6.8 GotG 5.4

Isn't your favorite movie of the year 'formers? A lot of people would disagree with that. i personally like 'formers 1 and 3. Haven't seen 4 because I was busy at the time of release and I really don't know if it'll be the same without Shia.

Yeah, it is. Exactly my point. I believe that if a movie is successful then it did smth good so I can find smth to appreciate about it. And at the beginning I wasn't sold on a TF movie without Shia. I've seen it twice, the second time today. And it really stands on it's own. It's much darker than the previous ones though.

Edited by James

Just saw Turtles.  Lots of fun, good humour, Fox was terrific and it's one of the best summer films I've seen this year.  

Please do NOT watch amc theaters movie talk from yesterday in complete, I guess you'd be .... not happy about a certain ones reaction.

For you fine (?term?) intro and positive surprised reactions.... till 6:57, then jump to ~ 7:40

In case you can't resist and do not know, to understand the comparison, he 

hates Gal Gadot's in his opinion non-existing acting abilities, hence the reason he grumbles since long about her casting as WW - but got more relaxed after seeing, what Gunn was able to get out of Bautista

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVWUPdyF9zs

Edited by terrestrial

Yeah, it is. Exactly my point. I believe that if a movie is successful then it did smith good so I can find smth to appreciate about it. And at the beginning I wasn't sold on a TF movie without Shia. I've seen it twice, the second time today. And it really stands on it's own. It's much darker than the previous ones though.

Transformers movies and Bay in general is also guilty..but..for his defense..

he never takes his movies too seriously..he knows what he's doing in for pure entertainment and he doesn't claim to make a novelty..

what pisses me off about marvel even more is how they try to make these "oh no so touching" moments that you might as well see on Dawson's Creek (guilty pleasure show)

• Like 1

It's not like people were sucking Thor 2's dick, and IM3 certainly had its share of detractorsI think people just like Guardians...

This. All last year I had to sit through COUNTLESS digs at IM3(you know, when we could still derail all day long). That was NOT a movie blindly loved by everyone.
  • Like 3

I only liked it because...get ready for it....it was entertaining and funny and had some of the best action on the screen this year. The mountain scene is exhilarating and well shot. I know it's hard for some of you to understand that not everyone hates everything you do, but you should try to grasp it sometime.

Well I disagree. I thought other than the fight scenes it was awful. Megan Fox was a horrible April and Shredder was a horrible villain.
  • Like 1

why can't we have more movies like The Room?   :D

joking aside..the marker is flooded with superhero movies and reboots,remakes,re-visualiziing and re-release in 3D and IMAX and whatever the fuck else..the last good movie I saw was the Purge:Anarchy..it's actually sad what has happened to the film industry

yeah just ranting..alone..

First off, you don't have a very credible opinion if the last good movie you saw was The Purge: Anarchy.  :rolleyes:

Secondly, as I many other people have said, it's not like IM3 and Thor 2 were considered by everyone here to be the greatest movies of all time.

And it's not like I'm some Marvel loonie who thinks every single thing Marvel puts out is a masterpiece. There's quite a few Marvel movies I don't like, like the Iron Man sequels or the Thor movies. And that's about half their movies right there.

I just think people like different movies...you know... :P

• Like 1

Please do NOT watch amc theaters movie talk from yesterday in complete, I guess you'd be .... not happy about a certain ones reaction.

For you fine intro and positive surprised reactions.... till 6:57, then jump to ~ 7:40

In case you can't resist and do not know, to understand the comparison, he 

hates Gal Gadot's in his opinion non-existing acting abilities, hence the reason he grumbles since long about her casting as WW - but got more relaxed after seeing, what Gunn was able to get out of Bautista

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVWUPdyF9zs

I just want to fuckin throttle that guy.Trashing Fox and Gadot at the same time... 

First off, you don't have a very credible opinion if the last good movie you saw was The Purge: Anarchy.  :rolleyes:

Secondly, as I many other people have said, it's not like IM3 and Thor 2 were considered by everyone here to be the greatest movies of all time.

And it's not like I'm some Marvel loonie who thinks every single thing Marvel puts out is a masterpiece. There's quite a few Marvel movies I don't like, like the Iron Man sequels or the Thor movies. And that's about half their movies right there.

I just think people like different movies...you know... :P

yep exactly!

therefore why did you judge my credibility based on liking a movie? 

• Like 2