Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

I missed the discussion in the last few pages but LOL at haters claiming Snyder movies were overpredicted. Maybe in the last week or so before release, because I clearly remember months before BVS came out you were all saying everyone hated Man Of Steel, that it had terrible legs, that it looked awful, and that WB spoiled the whole movie in the trailer. Also there's a member here whose name I can't even pronounce that mentions Snyder in every post, bitch why are you so obsessed with him?

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

A sneak peek one month before release when it's usually around that time that WB releases a Final trailer. What if we don't have another trailer? 

It’ll be fine, we’ll get a new trailer for Captain Marvel and they’ve been attached it to everything (at least for the films I’ve seen in theaters with great reception) and bombard us then. Besides with an $80M-$90M budget it’ll be good.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, AHepBurn said:

I seriously can't be the only one who accidentally clicks on the link for the "Captain Marvel" post constantly hoping to get to this thread, right?

Think Tele is the only person here old enough to really be able to say that.

Edited by Orestes
  • Astonished 1

The low marketing effort for Shazam seems to indicate that WB sees little chance of this movie breaking out and want to spend as little as possible on this movie. There is no indication that the general public are hyped for Shazam and the tracking is very low.

There is a chance that they won't even release a second trailer for Shazam.

Edited by LordNox