Blankments

Blank Sells His Soul to the Box Office Forums - A Social Experiment (WEEK 13 - KIRK CAMERON'S SAVING CHRISTMAS)

There, I voted for A Most Wanted Man since you want to see it. Just see what you like, Blank.

But that defeats the point of this D:

Also, Varrick's back! :D

I want to be iconic so that's why he's back B)

BTW, a very important note that will kinda explain rewatches: I made a friend (math major if anyone cares) who has agreed to join me in this quest. However, he is what I would definitely call "cinematicly illiterate". Not because he has "bad" taste, but because until he saw Lucy with me and two others Sunday night, the last movie he saw in theaters was in 2005. Also, he's very odd: he told me he hated Lucy, but when I asked him later, he said he makes all of his opinions off of one detailed reviewer who spoils the whole movie; that's how he manages to stay alive in conversations. When I told him I loved Gravity, he said he loved it too, even though he never actually saw it. This social experiment will be his first real exposure to seeing movies in theaters and making his own opinions on them.

That said, feel free to vote for anything; even poorly reviewed films. There's gotta be some bad to contrast with the good for his first exposure to this glorious art form.

• Like 2

I also don't think this is such a good idea. You are kinda asking us to make you watch bad movies.

Not really. It's completely up to you if you want me to watch bad movies or good movies. After all, one movie that I'm sure will win a week is Sin City 2, a movie that I think should be pretty good, but if I was in charge of seeing my own movies, I'd never see it.

Good or bad, I'm gonna get exposed to new stuff :)

Because 14 people have no regard for his welfare.

Chaos reigns.

baumer legitimately suggested it, so I'm cool with seeing it if it wins

That said, if y'all wanted to, I guess Spaghetti and others who didn't vote for Most Wanted Man could band together and change your votes

But whatever the cards deal me, I shall partake